Do you always buy the latest phone?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
People tend to stay up to date with the latest technologies, so that being said, Do you buy the latest phones of your choice? Whether it be the latest iPhone or latest Samsung Galaxy or Google Pixel? Personally, I don't. I needed a new phone about a year ago and around January of 2022 I bought the Galaxy S21+ outright. It's still running like a champ and I can't see myself upgrading for a few more years yet.

Do you always buy the latest phones?

I think the phone I own right now was made in 2020, so it's not really new by any means, but it still works fairly good. It does have some slowdown blips, but it's not bad. I could do for an upgrade one of these days though.

People tend to stay up to date with the latest technologies, so that being said, Do you buy the latest phones of your choice? Whether it be the latest iPhone or latest Samsung Galaxy or Google Pixel? Personally, I don't. I needed a new phone about a year ago and around January of 2022 I bought the Galaxy S21+ outright. It's still running like a champ and I can't see myself upgrading for a few more years yet.

It all comes down to being comfortable with the device you are using. Many people have a tendency to follow trends, such as wanting the latest iPhone when it hits the market, just to showcase that they have the most up-to-date phone available.

That's a no for me. I maximize the use of gadgets and I only replace them once they are no longer useful. I don't need to go with the latest trend and should save the money for more important things instead.

No, I usually buy a new smartphone when my actual device doesn't work anymore, when I buy a new one I make sure it's a good phone that will last me a long time, I also try to take care of it and clean it from time to time to keep it in good condition, I think it's the best way to avoid wasting so much money when it comes to buying mobile phones.

I don't. I have not done this in many years, probably not since I was in my teens actually. I will get a new phone as I need one and I will opt for a phone that is 2 or 3 years old as I can get a flagship phone for much less.

The latest phone is usually way too expensive and I find myself buying a decent version that is still updated consistently. As long as a phone does the daily tasks I'd like it to do, I don't need anything too fancy.

No. When it comes to buying phones, I check how much my budget is. Next I see which phones are giving the most features and quality user experience in that amount. After that, when I have the list, I'll go with the one from a reliable brand. For me, I prefer Samsung always!

I am not someone who always buys the latest phone, no. At the moment I have the Huawei P30 Pro and I have had that for nearly two years now (will be two years at Christmas) before that, my daughter used it for a year before she moved back to the iPhone at Christmas 2021.

The phone still runs well enough and does all I need it to so I don't see any reason to go for the latest phones when they release.

When I buy a phone I always make sure to buy the latest model. However, I do not buy phones too frequently. Currently, I am using 3 years 3-year-old phone, when I bought this phone, It was launched in the market for just 4 months.

I buy a phone every 2ish years. This is usually when the phone begins to feel outdated. I have a 13 Pro Max, and I know they are on 14... so possibly next year I'll upgrade again. I also have noticed buying a new phone case can make me happier with the same phone a bit longer.

I had to upgrade at one point because they quit making screen protectors for one of my phones - or it was harder to get it... so I was like "Well... it's time!"

Not really, although I do have the brand new iPhone, but only because my mom insisted on getting it for me and adding me to her plan. It didn't really matter to me one way or the other, but she wanted me to have a phone that worked when I left the house 🙄 so fam members could text me and all that.
I was perfectly happy with my old Android and to be honest I still use it more than the new phone.
I just don't get a kick out of stuff like that.

Nah I usually wait a bit before I decide to get a new phone. I currently have a iPhone XR that I've had for a couple of years now, I might get a new phone next year though.

No, I do not always update. I usually go about three generations in between. When the battery starts becoming really horrible. Right now I am still rocking a Samsung Galaxy S20+. The batteries getting really bad right now, though, so I may go for a Pixel 8 in a few months. The camera should be considerably better I would think. At least, I would hope so. Considering it three generations different. But I will wait and see what the actual reviews say, I just hope that somebody ends up doing a comparison between my galaxy S 20+ and the pixel 8.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back