What's new

Do self-help e-books do good for making money online?

If you're a very good writer/content creator there are lots of way you be making huge amount of money from your contents online. A program like Amazon Kindle Publisher is a good place to achieve this.

Currently I know a lot of people that are making use of this platform when it comes to selling their content and ebooks online. They are making a good amount of money from the promotion that they do on several platforms because it hels them to sell.

If you're a very good writer/content creator there are lots of way you be making huge amount of money from your contents online. A program like Amazon Kindle Publisher is a good place to achieve this.

You do not even need amazon to make money. You could start your own blog and earn advertisement revenue in case if you publish content. You may need to hire writers for that and pay then for that,. In that case, you and your writers will make good money online.

Problem with self help is that the market is clogged up with self-help content already. If you want to jump into that theme or niche I should say, you're probably not going to find it easy making money.

ebooks aren't as popular as you'd think. Sure they can make you some money, but these days I don't see people bother much with ebooks like they used to.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back