Do men also heal?

eLdavis

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Feb 1, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Okay I brought this topic here because of a conversation I just had with a close friend. He made a statement that I don't really agree with.
He said when there is a heartbreak from a relationship, the women usually heal after some time but men don't. He said most times we men tend to live with the pain without even knowing. Personally I feel this is not true since we are both humans be in male or female. If men don't heal from these heart breaks, then I believe it would be hard for most men to move on, my self included.
What do you think about this?

It is a stereotype that I don't agree with, absolutely not we the men also have feelings, we cry as well, we get hurt as well, we are sad just like that. I don't know why there are some people who think that men don't have feelings and that we must face things like literal robots who don't care about nothing but its definitely not the case we are humans with feelings just like women, maybe some of us might be less sensitive than women but I think that everyone has feelings and emotions. Of course men get hurt after a breakup no doubt about that!.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back