What's new

Do All Private Companies Need To Give Pensions?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many organisations and companies in my country that do not offer pensions at all. I believe that each and every companion should offer pensions to employees who have been serving the company for a long time. So, do you think that all companies need to offer pension to their employees or not?

this is a very sad reality as many private companies do not see the need to offer pension funds to their staff members, i think the government of countries should try and enforce this on private companies that reach a certain standard.

giving a pension is a huge liability. recently, when the French government increased the working age, people started demonstrating. The government says that giving pensions is a huge liabilities.

In my country, private businesses are not obligated to give pensions. On the retirement of a staff, they give a lump sum of money as compensation and reward to the staff. I think this arrangement greatly benefits them as someone had already mentioned that pensions are liabilities.

No, private enterprises are not compelled by law to provide pensions to their employees. Nonetheless, some private firms may decide to include pension plans in their employee benefits package in hopes of attracting and retaining personnel.

It is not because those private companies are bad because they don't pay pensions to workers, they really can't afford it. That's why they give a one time huge payment to those staff. Government has a limitless pocket. That's why they must pay pensions.

Yes, there is need for all organizations to pay pension to their employees. It is something that should be done by every well organized company so that at retirement, they can have something tangibly to fall back on.

Yes, there is need for all organizations to pay pension to their employees. It is something that should be done by every well organized company so that at retirement, they can have something tangibly to fall back on.

Private and governmental employees deserve to receive pensions. However, the governmental employees should not receive excessive pension money because this directly affects the economy of the country, if you ask me.

I don't really think that private companies received pension, my country those that received pension is only government sectors, because private companies are not stable that is the reason why them not received pension.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back