Different kinds of forex strategies

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
There are lot of strategies that people adopt to make correct predictions in the forex market and to make wins. Few of the strategies that is adopted are trend-following strategy, breakout strategy, scalping strategy etc. What type of strategy do you use?

Investors use range trading to capitalize on chances in the market when prices are trading within a specified range or channel. This approach entails purchasing an asset while its price is below or equal to the support level within the range and selling when its value is above or equal to the resistance level.

Forex trading is not about having a good strategy, if you know what you are doing you need to have a lot of things before you can even mentioned strategy,a lot of people are getting this wrong.

There are different types of of forex trading strategies : scalping, day trading, swing trading and position trading. Different trading styles depends on the time frame and length of period the trade is open for.

There are different types of of forex trading strategies : scalping, day trading, swing trading and position trading. Different trading styles depends on the time frame and length of period the trade is open for.
That's true, but you need to have the knowledge before you can be able to make good use of those trading strategies, this the important part of trading.

That's true, but you need to have the knowledge before you can be able to make good use of those trading strategies, this the important part of trading.
The strategy is not as important as the psychological aspect of trading, there are a lot of strategies out there
If you are not capable of controlling yourself you might end up losing everything.

The strategy is not as important as the psychological aspect of trading, there are a lot of strategies out there
If you are not capable of controlling yourself you might end up losing everything.
Exactly, but you need to have two both of them before you can succeed, if you don't have idea on trading you are just wasting your Time, is very important when you take action.

There are plenty types of Forex strategies to use, I think the type of strategy you use is largely dependent on the type of trader you are, if you are a scalper, swing or day trader.

There are plenty types of Forex strategies to use, I think the type of strategy you use is largely dependent on the type of trader you are, if you are a scalper, swing or day trader.
Yes but one thing I know about forex trading Is that is not having the right strategy, you might have the strategy but you'll still be taking losses, it's not a knowledge game knowledge alone.

Yes but one thing I know about forex trading Is that is not having the right strategy, you might have the strategy but you'll still be taking losses, it's not a knowledge game knowledge alone.
Yes, Forex trading spans over just having a strategy. And In forex there is nothing like having the right strategy, No strategy is full-proof. If you are not emotionally stable, You would not make money from trading forex.

Yes, Forex trading spans over just having a strategy. And In forex there is nothing like having the right strategy, No strategy is full-proof. If you are not emotionally stable, You would not make money from trading forex.
Yes but you still need more before you can earn money in the forex market, if you don't have a good trading psychology all you do an all you have is in vain, because you are going to lose money.

Yes but you still need more before you can earn money in the forex market, if you don't have a good trading psychology all you do an all you have is in vain, because you are going to lose money.
Trading Psychology/ Emotions in Trading is one thing I have always seen Crypto Traders talk about most.
They always lay emphasis on why it is important to be emotionally stable before thinking of trading.
There are plenty of courses on Psychology of Trading on the Internet.

Trading Psychology/ Emotions in Trading is one thing I have always seen Crypto Traders talk about most.
They always lay emphasis on why it is important to be emotionally stable before thinking of trading.
There are plenty of courses on Psychology of Trading on the Internet.
Yes, a lot of people think is all about having the knowledge but that's not it, if you really want to succeed in the game you need to have a good trading psychology.

Yes, a lot of people think is all about having the knowledge but that's not it, if you really want to succeed in the game you need to have a good trading psychology.
No, It is not always about having the knowledge. Though having the knowledge is important, But Having the right mindset before trading is not extremely important. That is why it is good to take a course on Trading Psychology before venturing into it.

No, It is not always about having the knowledge. Though having the knowledge is important, But Having the right mindset before trading is not extremely important. That is why it is good to take a course on Trading Psychology before venturing into it.
You don't really need to take any course before you can succeed in trading, it all depends on you, if you know what you are doing I'm very sure you can make it happen.

You don't really need to take any course before you can succeed in trading, it all depends on you, if you know what you are doing I'm very sure you can make it happen.
You think there is no need to take any course before succeeding in Forex trading? Courses can come in different formats. So, How else would you get the knowledge of trading if you don't need any course to be successful.

You think there is no need to take any course before succeeding in Forex trading? Courses can come in different formats. So, How else would you get the knowledge of trading if you don't need any course to be successful.
Trust me,we have a lot of ways that you can learn and Gain a lot of knowledge in the forex market, you don't really need to have any course before you can be successful in trading.

Trust me,we have a lot of ways that you can learn and Gain a lot of knowledge in the forex market, you don't really need to have any course before you can be successful in trading.
A course does not necessarily need to be paid for. Watching a YouTube video can serve as a course also. Which other ways do you think one can learn and gain the knowledge of Forex to become successful?

A course does not necessarily need to be paid for. Watching a YouTube video can serve as a course also. Which other ways do you think one can learn and gain the knowledge of Forex to become successful?
Having a mentor is really good,one thing I really like about it is that you don't have to pay anything before you can learn, I learn forex trading without paying a dime, and I can do more better than some people that paid for mentorship and courses.

Having a mentor is really good,one thing I really like about it is that you don't have to pay anything before you can learn, I learn forex trading without paying a dime, and I can do more better than some people that paid for mentorship and courses.
Yes, That is true..
I have come across self taught Forex traders that are very good at what they do. Though, Having a mentor is a great thing. But I believe you can still achieve more without a mentor.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back