What's new

Difference between trading and bitcoin savings

I agree with you saving and trading would still yield profit so it is better to run the both together. But if you are active then you can trade and earn but if you are just looking for something passive then you can saved in your crypto wallet and watch your money grow.
Like you said both are good depending on the individual preference, knowledge and skills. For one to make profit through crypto trading it comes with knowledge and skills to able one to know when to buy or sell coins. But anybody can save cryptocurrency in his or her wallet and watch grow.

It seems the poster is placing holding of bitcoin to be saving of the coin. Holding is when you keep the digital assets for a long period of time while trading is when you engage in the buying and selling of the digital assets on a short-term basis.

If we save bitcoins and sell at the time of higher price in the market of bitcoins then we will gain much more profit then we sell them at the time of low Price in market. Trading and saving bitcoin is equal nowadays
Trading Bitcoin buying and selling when the price is right

You are right. Saving bitcoin and trading bitcoin give almost tge same result these days. I feel one should just do both and try to strike a balance when doing so.

Trading is constantly dealing with the constant movement of coins and trying to profit off them while saving is keeping the coin in more stable forms for future use.

you trade bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency in order to make some gain so that you have more in your wallet. Saving bitcoin on the other hand is to keep those bitcoin you have in your wallet with the hope of appreciation in value over time.

When you are saving your bitcoin it means you're holding it for a very long time so that the value appreciate significantly but when you are trading Bitcoin you are converting stable coin in very short time especially when you make little profit and keep repeating it.

Trading bitcoin to me is when you are buying and selling bitcoin and it seems to be one of the best way of making money through crypto currency while saving bitcoin is holding your bitcoin inside your crypto currency wallet till the price rises.

well now a days trading is going on the top through saving bitcoins as well. The competition between saving bitcoin and trading is equal now a days. If we save bitcoins and sell at the time of higher price in the market of bitcoins then we will gain much more profit then we sell them at the time of low Price in market. Trading and saving bitcoin is equal now a days.
There are some investors who just buy bitcoin and save it for future purposes, and don't sell at all. To them, it is an investment. Then, there are people who are really into trading of bitcoin, they buy and sell bitcoin.

you trade bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency in order to make some gain so that you have more in your wallet. Saving bitcoin on the other hand is to keep those bitcoin you have in your wallet with the hope of appreciation in value over time.
Most people don't really understand if they are investing or they are trading , if you're investing in a particular coin no matter the price depreciation it is always advisable to hold it but some people will panic and sell it when they there is some sort of suspicious depreciation in the price of all coins , this is insecurity.

Most people don't really understand if they are investing or they are trading , if you're investing in a particular coin no matter the price depreciation it is always advisable to hold it but some people will panic and sell it when they there is some sort of suspicious depreciation in the price of all coins , this is insecurity.
That is the major reason why some people lose out when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency. People like this like existing strategy. They need to have a fixed point the cryptocurrency needs to reach before they could sell off to make profit.

This was the mistake I did in the past, I didn't always know the differences , this leads me to sell out my cryptocurrency because the market was down.. that was the worst mistake I did, the reason is because I was not introduced into a little training at the beginning stage of my crypto journey.
That is the major reason why some people lose out when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency. People like this like existing strategy. They need to have a fixed point the cryptocurrency needs to reach before they could sell off to make profit.

This was the mistake I did in the past, I didn't always know the differences , this leads me to sell out my cryptocurrency because the market was down.. that was the worst mistake I did, the reason is because I was not introduced into a little training at the beginning stage of my crypto journey.
Cryptocurrency are designed to always bounce back once they reach the rock bottom. this is the reason why it is very important to always hold on to your cryptocurrency no matter how downward the price maybe in the marketplace.

Cryptocurrency are designed to always bounce back once they reach the rock bottom. this is the reason why it is very important to always hold on to your cryptocurrency no matter how downward the price maybe in the marketplace.
Yea that is what I am trying to do.. now there is a serious drop in the price of all cryptocurrency and no matter how its drops I will never sell out my cryptocurrency for any reason, that is the only way I will be operating from now on..are you an investor ?

That's true, if you hold a bitcoin for a long time, the profit will be increase, but the volatility of bitcoin still withheld some people from holding there bitcoin for a long time.

well now a days trading is going on the top through saving bitcoins as well. The competition between saving bitcoin and trading is equal now a days. If we save bitcoins and sell at the time of higher price in the market of bitcoins then we will gain much more profit then we sell them at the time of low Price in market. Trading and saving bitcoin is equal now a days.
They are almost of same thing, but I think u make more profit when you trade than when u save. Waiting for the price in the market to increase, it's better you make use of the time to trade and make some profits at the end of the day.

The difference between trading of bitcoin and savings of bitcoin, is that the former deals with day to day business transactions which involve exchange while the later deals with holding bitcoin for quite some times before transacting.

Trading bitcoin and holding Bitcoin for a long period of time with the intention of selling when the price appreciate is different. In trading you are making use of the coin and doing technical analysis and market analysis inorder to take position that will yield profit.

Both trading and holding have their advantage and disadvantages, the best is to trade If you have the knowledge and time because you can easily manage the loses and mop up profit easily.

Both have there own benefits. Trading is very riskier but trading is lot better than saving, if you know how to trade. So, the best is investing, learning and than trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back