What's new

Did you ever consider yourself one of the best gamers around?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Growing up I used to have the username VideoGameKing or something like that. I had numbers on it, but forget what numbers. It was also one of my emails. Anyway I remember joining a video game forum with said name, thinking I was so cool. I even asked someone to make me a banner with my username, and I remember thinking that was so cool that I even printed it out on paper. lol.

These days I'm far from the best. I'd say I'm good, but not great. What about you?

I always remember, myself as a kid and also my brothers, we all thought if we were good at a game we were one of the best gamers around, I think that was common back when we were younger though and most kids of that age or around that age would be the same.

Nowadays, I would say I am good at video games but not one of the best gamers around at all and I am just happy I am good enough and can better myself by playing as well.

I have never considered myself as a pro gamers, so there's no way I would think that I'm among the best gamers around. I won't even put myself in the list of top 1000 gamers in any kind of game. I have played Fortnite for years but in ranking, I'm still very down on the list.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back