Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you went to elementary school, middle school, high school and then maybe college, did you enjoy any of it? I kind of liked elementary school, which was grades Kindergarten to 6th grade, and then middle school for me was 7th and 8th grade while high school was 9th-12th grades. And I only went to college for a year.

I preferred high school the most, as I felt I fit in more with my fellow students around that time. College for the brief time I went, wasn't that bad and I got to meet some fun people and do fun things. And third elementary school comes in as I did enjoy most of my elementary schooling days. But I hated middle school due to these bullies I had to deal with from time to time.

But other than that I had an okay time in school. What about you?

Not at all, I had extreme social anxiety in school and was bullied off and on for being the quiet type. I also hated all the homework. People started to grow up a little past sophomore year in high school, but immaturity is usually still at its highest when you're young.

Yes, especially high school, although at first it took me getting used to, then I made a lot of friends and in general I was quite outgoing, those days were very good, almost always laughter and good vibes.

At school I was a little more shy and reserved, although I also made many friends, but I was not as lively or social as in high school, I think when you get to high school everything is different in you.

I always remember when I first started school, I was one who had separation issues and I hated going to school and leaving my mum. I was fine after she left but it was the getting in and such that was an issue.

I was like that for a while and I started getting better in secondary school but in the early years, I started getting bullied and that lead me to having issues again for a while.

It wasn't until I got into year 10 that I started to enjoy it more and before I knew it, I was leaving school.

I always tell my kids to enjoy their time in school now as it really is the best time of their life as a child, it's just not always something you notice when you are in school.

There were times I did and times I didn't. It is a mixed bag for me. I think it was a lot harder for me to understand that life in school is so minor once you leave.

I enjoyed my time while I was at school right from my primary to secondary down to High institution it was actually very fun there were good times and bad times and very sour Times but in all it was the stage I had to pass through.

Nope, I never did. If it was all up to me, I wouldn't be in the school for long until I was able to have my own protection in school. I was bullied a lot by some kids who were jerks and that alone made me hated on school. It took me a while before I had my own crew in school which we used to protect everyone in the crew.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back