Did you build a pc solely for mining?

Ravenfreak

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know a few years ago it was pretty difficult to build your own pc, not just for mining in general but also for gaming. Graphics cards were super expensive, so I could imagine it was a bit difficult to build a rig for mining. However, did you build a pc for the sole purpose of mining? If so, how much did it cost for you to build it or did you buy a prebuilt PC and modified it?

I never thought that for a more effective mining, we should build a pc for it. I would like to learn more about mining strategies.

If you want to be going solidly into cryptocurrency mining then it is going to be advisable that you should have a personal computer with huge specifications particularly for it.

I did not build a personal computer solemnly for mining bitcoin because am not really interested in mining right now, i heard it requires high energy consumption also.

I am strongly against mining with the PC most specially if it is Bitcoin. It could destroy the hardware forever because of the excessive heat that is generated during the mining process. It is always better to have a miner that is specifically designed for mining.

I never build a PC before. Mining is much more complicated than we think and I believe it will be much more expensive too create a special computer that is clearly designed for this purpose alone especially for mining of BTC

I have not gone into mining services but then if I am ever going to go into it then I am sure that I am going to buy a high-performance computer specifically for it because of how demanding it is.

I don't believe much in mining. Though, I have see people who claimed to make money from mining, I don't really like it. To me, it's like waisting one time. How many days will you spend to mine $5 worth of coins.

personal computers that are used for mining are very expensive because they need to meet some certain specifications and this specifications are not just for the regular computers, so i have not bought a p.c for the sole purpose of mining.

Why going to the extent of building a PC for mining purpose when i could just make use of my smartphone to mining. Can ordinary people build PC or are am of us an engineer that we can just decided a computer to our mining purpose

I haven't had the opportunity of building a PC or modifying an already built one. I know it's costly and I don't have that level of money yet. I still feel buying an already built system will be better as there might be a lot of expenses involved.

It would be advised that you have a computer with high specifications designed specifically for cryptocurrency mining if you intend to get serious about it.

I believe it will be much more expensive too create a special computer that is clearly designed for this purpose alone especially for mining of BTC
That doesn't Also means that it's outrightly impossible

I know a few years ago it was pretty difficult to build your own pc, not just for mining in general but also for gaming. Graphics cards were super expensive, so I could imagine it was a bit difficult to build a rig for mining. However, did you build a pc for the sole purpose of mining? If so, how much did it cost for you to build it or did you buy a prebuilt PC and modified it?
I have never built my own personal computer to mine cryptocurrency because this practice generates a lot of heat and the computer might not be able to match up to the specifications of the mining software.

Whatever of you decide to use for mining, it should be a very high processing unit as you can not use one of for multiple mining, I do not think it is possible, so you have to release the capital for the business growth.

No. A mining PC, if it was put together properly, will have an extremely weak CPU (basically, the cheapest one money can buy), a pretty weird motherboard (with tons of PCIe x1 slots), and an unnecessarily large power supply that probably won’t even fit in most computer cases.

The only situation where it would make a good gaming rig is if somebody didn’t know what they’re doing and actually put together a gaming PC instead of a mining PC (e.g. they overspent on the CPU and bought just a normal motherboard and power supply, that aren’t suitable for driving 6–8 graphics cards).

I didn't build any PC for crypto mining and currently, I have stopped mining since I don't have good equipments yet so it is just draining my battery without having good coins from those websites.

I never build a PC before. Mining is much more complicated than we think and I believe it will be much more expensive too create a special computer that is clearly designed for this purpose alone especially for mining of BTC
Exactly my thought. Mining is not something that can be done by anybody. It's complicated than most people think. The cost of building a PC is high and there's not guaranteed that there will profit if one decided to build it for mining.

Exactly my thought. Mining is not something that can be done by anybody. It's complicated than most people think. The cost of building a PC is high and there's not guaranteed that there will profit if one decided to build it for mining.
I heard there are some computer and electronic tools that are purely dedicated for mining processes . I don't know how to confirm if this is true or not, anyone who is interested in mining can rather use that instead of this option

I sincerely believe that a PC or laptop should not be used to mine, due to the current mining requirements for the most part, I believe that for this we must buy specific hardware for cryptocurrency mining, even if this requires a major investment, we must be aware that mining can quickly damage our PC.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back