Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Anyone here ever deal with a scammer who stole and claimed your patent? I fear this exact thing whenever I think I have a good idea, as I fear I would end up losing the idea to some guy hiding in the corner listening to me. But now days with computers and the internet, you can be hacked and private content stolen from you. It's easier than ever to get into peoples stuff these days. It's scary stuff.

Anyway, if someone tried to steal your patent, what did you do?

Anyone here ever deal with a scammer who stole and claimed your patent? I fear this exact thing whenever I think I have a good idea, as I fear I would end up losing the idea to some guy hiding in the corner listening to me. But now days with computers and the internet, you can be hacked and private content stolen from you. It's easier than ever to get into peoples stuff these days. It's scary stuff.

I am planning to create a document that allows me to record all of my business strategies. However, I keep it safe in a file in order to keep a proper record. I am planning to protect it. But I am not sure how to do it. Patents are quite important in this regards. However, it may be a better to consult a lawyer regarding this.

Fortunately, I have never had to deal with a scammer who tried to steal my business patent. I know that it's something that's going to be very frustrating to deal with because if you're not careful, those criminals have good strategies to be successful in their criminal acts.

Frankly speaking, I have not created anything that needs to be patented. However, I have experienced a lot of intellectual theft (stealing of my content). IN the past, it used to give me headaches, but these days I no longer care who steals my content.

Frankly speaking, I have not created anything that needs to be patented. However, I have experienced a lot of intellectual theft (stealing of my content). IN the past, it used to give me headaches, but these days I no longer care who steals my content.

There are countless of my contents that have been stolen. This is something that have been happening for years that I'm now seeing it as a normal thing. When I join one forum, there's always one or two of my contents spinned in it. I will just take part in it and walk away.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back