Desktop Vs. Laptop

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you use a desktop computer or a laptop? I use a laptop, however, I keep my laptop on a table while working. I use a laptop due to its portability. After using laptop for 12 years, I am thinking to go back to desktop.

I use a laptop. I feel laptops are better since they are portable. You can sit with them and do whatever you want from anywhere you want. That advantage we can never get from desktops.

I use both, really most of the time I use a desktop computer, but sometimes when I travel or just want to lie down with the computer and not be sitting I use my laptop, either to work or even to watch a video or movie on it, both have their pros and cons, but to work and play I prefer Desktop, to watch series/movies or travel a laptop.

If you buy a desktop computer with a monitor, it's about the same price as a laptop. If both have roughly the same performance in terms of CPU, RAM, GPU, etc.When laptops first came out, they cost many times more than desktops. That is no longer the case. In short, I mainly work with a laptop.

When I bought my first laptop I spent $480, however, when I bought another laptop 7 years later, I spend just $420. If I want to buy a desktop with similar specs as my current laptop which cost me $1400, I will have to pay almost similar price. There is not much difference in price these days, however, if you custom build, desktop will be superior.

I never liked laptops. Now I use a cellphone mostly. Anyway, my ideal thing is a PC, but times have been rough lately. Not been able to get another since my old one crashed and also get in-house internet.

I'm all for portability and nothing too bulky, so a laptop has me won. I think my first computer was a desktop and ever since then, I believe I've owned nothing but laptops.

I have both a laptop and a desktop. Since my laptop display stopped working I use my desktop's monitor to connect to my laptop using HDMI, in that way, I can use both systems. But my desktop consumes more power than my laptop so I switch to my desktop when there is a demanding task.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back