What's new

Design for brands

I don't understand the question,are you asking about the best software for use or how to go about it?

Me too, your question is not clear and direct. But should in case you are looking for apps to use in learning or designing things such as logo, banner and flyers, I advise you start with Adobe Photoshop it is free and can be downloaded easily from play store or you can consider using WordPress features.

Designer for brand has to be unique and mustn't look like other brand design artwork. The name brand simply means identity that makes you look different from other brands. So while designing for a brand, their design has to be different and unique. Its the uniqueness in their Identity that makes it a brand.

One if the thing that re crucial to a business is the branding and branding styles . that is why you have to design for then ones that are captivating and have right colors.

Hello, what is easier to make a design for a product or a service?
None is easier to make. Because you will have to sit down and decide how that design should look like and if it fits the product to be designed or the services to be designed?

None is easier than the other, they both have their issues. And they both have their various steps needed to achieve the required result

If you consider becoming a graphic designer, you should invest in buying photoshop and learning photoshop. It might take 6 months for you to become a designer.

Hello, what is easier to make a design for a product or a service?
Did you mean how easier it is to make a design for product and service. My question is are you a graphic design or u have a product or service you would like to render and you need a design for it.

Well on this matter,it will be on the part of the person that is setting up the business,it is more or less like different stokes for different folks,some persons would like a situation of production over services and vice versa.

In my opinion, it's easier to design a brand for a service. A product design brand has more limitations due to packaging size, but service isn't restricted by those things. You can go for the more expensive color add ons too in the design for service than the product.

I think product design is a lot easier than service design. If you're designing a website for a product, you have the product and its physical appearance as a key design focal point that the whole experience can be designed around.

With a service, you're basically stuck with pictures of people and the service being offered. This leads to a lot of cookie-cutter sites - it's hard to make your website unique or a type to stand out.

With something canva in our hands, design work has been simplified. I have not used it yet but photoshop has integrated generatove AI that cna do almost anything, so designing does not take time, what actually takes time is the idea. You need a unique idea to stand out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back