What's new

Describing the Market

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date

Deleted member 403

Could you describe the Crypto Market to a friend or family member that has no knowledge of crypto currency? I can. For example, the tide comes in and then comes out again. This implies that when there is a surge in price, a dip is inevitable.

the recent pump in price in bitcoin during it's bullshit run was enough proof for me to show a distant relative how profitable crypto currency can be which he also took note of and registered. The crypto currency Market is a profitable market worth marketing.

Could you describe the Crypto Market to a friend or family member that has no knowledge of crypto currency? I can. For example, the tide comes in and then comes out again. This implies that when there is a surge in price, a dip is inevitable.
Lol.... I believe you introduced them to risk management first before anything else such is really good. But we both know that's not enough info for them to know. They have to know the votality involved and the change in price per seconds or min.

Last edited by a moderator:
The crypto-currency market is a very volatile market and I would advise anyone that trade on that market to pay attention at all the time because the prices of cryptocurrencies can dip at anytime so that they can know when to dump their cryptocurrency and when to buy and when to sell.

Cryptocurrencies are digital assets that are very volatile, but if you are patience enough to hold it for long term, you will ultimately benefit from crypto currency investment.

From what i have learnt so far the market, in crypto terms is a place for buying and selling all manner and types of currency depending on the current value of the currency at that given time. But from what i like about it is that you can deal with someone and not get scammed because i used to fear someone could get jolted, maybe after receiving crypto then refuse to pay up.

The crypto market is a virtual curency market,its value at any point cannot be asertain,that is why the fluctuations is determine by market force of supply and demand.And it is very risky because of these factor.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back