Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 9, 2021
USD
$2.9100USD
Biznotes
Yo Santa,

What's up? I hope you're not too stressed out by the bad economy and stuff. You rock, man. Thanks for the cool gifts last year.

I've been good this year, I swear. I did my homework, helped at home, and didn't fight much this year. I also cared for the planet and did some eco-friendly things like showering once a week :)

For Christmas, I want some simple things. Here they are:
  1. A new bike. Mine is too small and lame. The one you brought has a puncture, you can take it back.
  2. Some headphones. I love music, but it annoys my family. With headphones, I can jam to my tunes in peace.
  3. Disney+. I heard it has awesome shows and movies. I want to watch Star Wars and Marvel stuff. They are epic.
  4. A funny reindeer pic. Reindeers are hilarious and cute. I want a pic of one to make me laugh. Maybe you can take a selfie with one and send it to me.
That's it. I hope it's not too hard for you. I know the economy is bad. So bring these things and I will sure tip you well.

You're awesome, Santa. Have a great Christmas and a happy new year. Say hi to your wife, the elves, and the reindeers. I'll leave some sugar-free snacks for you and your crew.

Your pal,
happy shower GIF

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back