What's new

DDoS Protection for Websites - Cloudflare

Deleted member 403

So, you have probably heard Bizdustry has been the victim of a reasonably large scale Dos or DDoS attack over the past few days. We've since implemented Cloudflare and everything appears to be running smoother than it was. Who else uses Cloudflare and what is your experience with the company? Did you sign up for a paying plan?

I was shocked to hear that Bizdustry suffered from DDoS attack which was the same thing that happened to Facebook and some other online platforms few weeks ago. Why would such cruel people target Bizdustry too? I'm glad that Cloudflare is working well now to put them at bay.

I am sorry if I sound foolish, but I would like to know what is DDOS attack and how Cloudflare protects against DDOS attack? I hear that DDOS is a situation when someone sends a large traffic to your site to freeze it. Is that true?

I like CloudFlare I just enabled it on Tech Observed and my ping speeds have gone up by a mile, amazing decision honestly.

I’m hoping it does stop those attacks for you.

I was shocked to hear that Bizdustry suffered from DDoS attack which was the same thing that happened to Facebook and some other online platforms few weeks ago. Why would such cruel people target Bizdustry too? I'm glad that Cloudflare is working well now to put them at bay.
I was also shocked when I hear bizdustry is suffering from ddos attacks but I believe by now everything has become normal.

Though I've been hearing about this cloudflare security but I never know it also allowed for smooth running of sites as well.
That's amazing and I'm going to consider it for my next project.

Sometime back, my website was under DDoS attacks, and my web host was able to secure my website and the website was running in a couple of hours. However, there was another attack and web host refused to act this time and asked to buy better services. However, I was able to use Cloudflare on my own and managed to secure my website.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back