What's new

Dance Dance Revolution - Anyone here play it?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has anyone here ever played DDR? Or Dance Dance Revolution? It's been a somewhat popular franchise for a long time, but hasn't released a new game since the 360 era I believe. I have been wishing for them to make a new DDR game and release a new mat, at least for PC use, but they haven't done that yet. And I doubt they ever will.

For those wondering what DDR is, it's a dance rhythm game where you use a dance mat and follow corresponding arrows to the mats layout. You could also play via a controller, but who wants to do that when you can dance? Anyway I used to play it a lot as a workout aid, but last time I purchased a mat to play, the mat started to break down too fast.

They have arcade machines for DDR in Japan and other countries. If I could afford it, I would have gotten my own DDR setup, as they have these heavy duty dance mats that are made of plastic and metal I believe.

I played DDR when I was in middle school and it was super popular at that time. I think the early years of high school I may have played it too. I loved the arcades that had it, but as the arcades started to close at the local malls I quit playing it because I didn't have much access to it anymore.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back