Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What kind of workouts do you do? I am trying to get back into fitness, but it's been easier said than done. With that being said, do you have workouts you would suggest? Any suggestions for workouts for bigger men? I want to be save when I workout. I don't want to get injured either.

I exercise daily. Some days are harder intensity than others. I make it fun & if I'm not feeling my best, I allow for lighter exercises. I do include stretching in this as stretching is just as important as the actual workout. I take 2 to 3 walks a day with my dog. Follow fitness trainers on YouTube & have some DVDs. My tip is to not make it seem like work :)

I exercise daily. Some days are harder intensity than others. I make it fun & if I'm not feeling my best, I allow for lighter exercises. I do include stretching in this as stretching is just as important as the actual workout. I take 2 to 3 walks a day with my dog. Follow fitness trainers on YouTube & have some DVDs. My tip is to not make it seem like work :)
I really need to get back into it. Been putting off working out for a while due to some health issues as of late, but things have been getting better for me and I have been wanting to get back into it. It's easier said than done, that's for sure lol.

Right now I train at home and I also do calisthenics, that is, conditioning exercises and with body weight above all, some time ago I went to the gym and trained with weights, sometimes with a lot of weight, in the end I knew that was not for me and that my body needed lighter workouts to be able to keep the body in a good state of shape and not overtrain it.

I really need to get back into it. Been putting off working out for a while due to some health issues as of late, but things have been getting better for me and I have been wanting to get back into it. It's easier said than done, that's for sure lol.
If you have health issues, you can browse YouTube for what others have tried. That's what I have done. They have lower impact so it's less stress on the joints. Exercising in the water is very helpful when one isn't feeling well nor has the strength & endurance to exercise regularly.
Best of luck to you :)

I workout at least 3 days a week. 1 Hour sessions having 30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of weight lifting. Life is getting busy these days otherwise I used to workout 5 days a week.

What kind of workouts do you do? I am trying to get back into fitness, but it's been easier said than done. With that being said, do you have workouts you would suggest? Any suggestions for workouts for bigger men? I want to be save when I workout. I don't want to get injured either.

It actually depends on what you are interested in getting as a result after working out that is going to determine the kind of workout drills that you should be invested in. If you are looking at working on your tommy only, there are specific workout drills that you should focus on. I can recommend crunches and plank to be the main thing that you do when you're trying to focus on your stomach.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back