What's new

Currency Exchange Fees: Are They Fair?

That is raising alarm around Cryptocurrency, I don't like the hefty charges around some top coins, especially BTC and Ethereum. The charges need to be reduced and bring back to normal so other lower traders can transact with them regularly.

The only thing that worries me is the lack of any mechanism to control the fee structures of these payment gateways and currency exchangers.

The payment centers are surely earning a lot from the users of their wallet. It looks like the so called gas fee is arbitrary that they can increase if they like. That is the problem when thing are not regulated and no regulator in sight when it comes to the internet. Are those payment centers legal and registered companies?
True it has become a hugh problem, each exchange plathform has their own fee. I was once in a desperate need to deposit on my trading account some time back, and i decided to make withdraws from my crypto. What i got as flat currency still brings pains to me till now thinking about it 🤣

The payment gateways are making cool money from its users . I will call it an exploit because the charges is too enormous. I don't really know what happend to wire transfers. Why do we need to suffer ourselves all in the name of cryptocurrency and the rest. The sites can't force everyone to invest in cryptocurrency.

This is actually not fair on your side or how much do they expect to be left for you after taking all those charges out of your money. The best thing for you is just to look for other means to do your exchange

The payment gateways are making cool money from its users . I will call it an exploit because the charges is too enormous. I don't really know what happend to wire transfers. Why do we need to suffer ourselves all in the name of cryptocurrency and the rest. The sites can't force everyone to invest in cryptocurrency.
Most of the payment gateways are making money from their user and i really sees it as a form of extortion because sometimes the charges is unbearable, and thats why i like going for better options.

That is raising alarm around Cryptocurrency, I don't like the hefty charges around some top coins, especially BTC and Ethereum. The charges need to be reduced and bring back to normal so other lower traders can transact with them regularly.
You need to understand that most of these charges depend on the condition of the blockchain network of a particular cryptocurrency, the best way you can also avoid this is to avoid ethereum network completely.

I could remember vividly the very first time I wanted to send out my cryptocurrency to another of my wallet and the charger was almost up to the money I was about to send and I was like what the fuc.

All these charges Skrill has meted on you are truly very ridiculous and seem a complete exploitation of their clients usage of their survives. I wish there are more competitions in this regards, you should have simply left use of Skrill

You need to understand that most of these charges depend on the condition of the blockchain network of a particular cryptocurrency, the best way you can also avoid this is to avoid ethereum network completely.
Do you know you can even transact with ETH without much gas fee charges using Binance exchange Bep-20 address to seek for ETH payment for compatible wallet site that features Binance Bep-20 address.

Do you know you can even transact with ETH without much gas fee charges using Binance exchange Bep-20 address to seek for ETH payment for compatible wallet site that features Binance Bep-20 address.
Even with the binance bep 20 address of etherum the transaction fee will never be stable because of the condition of the blockchain and other thing,s there are alot of other factors that determine this.

Currency Exchange Fees could it be surely more fair to us.And also I cannot understand why they are so high.I mean payments centers have taken advantage of the situation but it could be a lot better at the end of the day

That's what I feel. Sometimes back I heard that a certain users withdrew his earnings from a certain site as ether, However, his entire funds was used as transfer frees and he did not receive any ether.

Seriously, this actually happened to my junior brother with his Ethereum withdrawal. He ended up not getting a penny for that cryptocurrency transaction.

Seriously, this actually happened to my junior brother with his Ethereum withdrawal. He ended up not getting a penny for that cryptocurrency transaction.
If you consider the transaction fees of ethereum and Bitcoin, then surely you will have to to adjust to the higher amount of fees. Normally most of the coins have minimal transaction fees like Bitcoin cash or dash, but Bitcoin and etherium are known to have higher fees.

Even with the binance bep 20 address of etherum the transaction fee will never be stable because of the condition of the blockchain and other thing,s there are alot of other factors that determine this.
Did you know that even with the normal ETH ERC Blockchain, the gas fee reduced drastically low based on the bearish run that took it down to $1900. Remember the higher the price and marketcap, the more gas fee increases for the coins.

I have a Skrill account that is also completely verified but I now longer use anymore for any of my transactions online. They can be very funny when it comes to feed using their services

Did you know that even with the normal ETH ERC Blockchain, the gas fee reduced drastically low based on the bearish run that took it down to $1900. Remember the higher the price and marketcap, the more gas fee increases for the coins.
Yes I actually know that the price actually reduce but I not really do not have interest in ethereum anymore, I cannot even remember the last time I traded ethereum with other cryptocurrency, I don't know why but ve never try.

Yes I actually know that the price actually reduce but I not really do not have interest in ethereum anymore, I cannot even remember the last time I traded ethereum with other cryptocurrency, I don't know why but ve never try.

Hmm, I see that you've lost interest on the coin. That's normal dear, Even me too have lost interest in the coin due to its disheartening experiences I encountered with it.

mostly all the top coin charges high rate for their transaction which is too much and they believe people don't have any choice than to oblige, and that's why i always uses litecoin because of their low transaction fee,

Hmm, I see that you've lost interest on the coin. That's normal dear, Even me too have lost interest in the coin due to its disheartening experiences I encountered with it.
Lolz, the ethereum cryptocurrency we are criticizing now have done almost 10% with my 2 hours today, they actually called the signal but I wasn't even interested to enter the trade because of fear of uncertainty.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back