What's new

Crypto wallet from Telegram. Is there anything special?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$6.0400USD
Biznotes
Not so long ago, Telegram presented its wallet directly in the application, but for me it is nothing special except that you can send money to your contacts and you do not need to have their wallet address. There is also not much cryptocurrency available, but there is no need for this because you can send USDT, although the exchange fee in the wallet is not very small

I guess since it's the Telegram wallet, they'll have the Toncoin cryptocurrency available in the wallet, right? I think I'll take a look at it and see what it's like.

Not so long ago, Telegram presented its wallet directly in the application, but for me it is nothing special except that you can send money to your contacts and you do not need to have their wallet address. There is also not much cryptocurrency available, but there is no need for this because you can send USDT, although the exchange fee in the wallet is not very small
You could purchase ton coin from kucoin it has 0.1 TON COIN fee only instead of use USDT means you are not required to use USDT direct and exchange it. This is a simple advice. Then it could be possible to purchase from Coinex but half of time they have network on maintenance or fixed float io.

I don't advise you to get involved with Telegram messenger at all, it is a Dangerous and unreliable platform just like Tiktok. They both pose a threat to you. So it is not safe to keep moreover funds in Telegram. Use other e-wallets they are better: Google Pay, Payeer, Wise, PayPal.

I don't advise you to get involved with Telegram messenger at all, it is a Dangerous and unreliable platform just like Tiktok. They both pose a threat to you. So it is not safe to keep moreover funds in Telegram. Use other e-wallets they are better: Google Pay, Payeer, Wise, PayPal.
It could be possible only for cash out earning from telegram bots then forward them later to a safe platform like kucoin or coinex your earned TON COIN nothing more than that.

Telegram is one of the most spammed social platforms. It also has a lot of spammers. I would not risk my coins with Telegram.

I just obtained one for myself just to run coins that are supported on the platform. However using genuine tokens or assets of mine down there is a big na na.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back