Crypto Treasures

LOSHMI

Legend
100 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Crypto Treasures is a pirate themed app in that you can earn crypto currencies like BTC and ETH but some less known and less worth too, some ERC20 type tokens... App is available on google play store by name Crypto Treasures

yes but why do they give you free crypto, they have to get the crypto from somewhere. wouldnt be a very good business otherwise lol
You have some ads in app but not that much, still enough for them to not bankrupt, even make some profit

You have some ads in app but not that much, still enough for them to not bankrupt, even make some profit
Ok fair enough. I am always skeptical about apps that are on google playstore but not ios app store, because apple is much more strict about scams etc

but so is ttrue for everything i guess.

Last edited:
Ok fair enough. I am always skeptical about apps that are on google playstore but not ios app store, because apple is much more strict about scams etc
I think it's available on IOS too but i don't use IOS so i don't care too much about it

but so is ttrue for everything i guess.
it is exactly like faucets.. fairly exactly!

it is exactly like faucets.. fairly exactly!
Exactly. Even though it is designed into a mobile game you still do the exact same thing you would do on faucets which is click a million times a day on the screen to earn a couple satoshis

If it's free and paying them I will try it. But what's it's minimum threshold ? And do they have PayPal option of payment?

How well does this app pay ? . I ask because similar apps pay peanuts and wastes data alongside

Crypto Treasures is a pirate themed app in that you can earn crypto currencies like BTC and ETH but some less known and less worth too, some ERC20 type tokens... App is available on google play store by name Crypto Treasures

and do you give these coins at random or is there a specific rule? I will try the application too, thanks for the review!

How well does this app pay ? . I ask because similar apps pay peanuts and wastes data alongside
It pays
Post automatically merged:

If it's free and paying them I will try it. But what's it's minimum threshold ? And do they have PayPal option of payment?
Minimum withdraws are different for every cryptocurrency so you shall check by yourself

I think I just heard about the application. Is it possible that the application can not work in my country? I just looked for it but I can't find it.

TrustPedia performed a live test, which can confirm that crypto Treasure is, in fact, legitimate. We also took into account some feedback from users to help get an idea of what your results might be like. The Best Choice!
Post automatically merged:

Always check the official website of the app developer or service provider for the link to the official app. If there is not one, consider it a red flag and be extremely cautious to any result of your Google Play search.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back