Crypto market down, is it time to buy?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$9.7100USD
Biznotes
The crypto market has crashed, I have seen Bitcoin at $58,000, which has made me buy a little bit of various cryptocurrencies, I think it has been a good time to buy, also looking at indicators such as the RSI, do you think it is a good time to buy? Or is something worse coming? Are you buying right now?

I always keep some USDT on my exchange account so that when I see the marketing going down I can buy some more assets. I bought some PEOPLE and managed to make some profits just in 48 hours.

You do well, these are the times when you have to take advantage of it to buy cheap, I think we will have more opportunities soon, you just have to keep some liquidity to be prepared.

That's true. On the platform where you buy crypto you need to have fiat balance or stable coins. This will allow you to buy immediately once the market is down.

Thanks for sharing, it is difficult to reach those tokens and be able to follow them, since every day more and more arrive and it is impossible for me to be attentive to every token that is released.

Thanks for sharing, it is difficult to reach those tokens and be able to follow them, since every day more and more arrive and it is impossible for me to be attentive to every token that is released.
That's true. It is very difficult to keep a track of new projects. Most people will find these tokens only when they get listed on central exchanges.

In my opinion, the best period for buying was in winter, and such drops are not so big as to buy. I have some bitcoins but I'm not going to buy right now because I'm not sure the price will go above 70k

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back