Crypto market crash.

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$9.3100USD
Biznotes
The crypto market is crashing with an overall 12% drop in just one week of the entire crypto market combined, this has caused the market to enter almost a fear phase, which is quite dangerous, are you buying right now? What is your vision for the coming weeks? Do you think we will continue to fall?

I'm not really sure what to do because most of the crypto experts I follow say that this is a good time to buy, but for some reason I think the price could fall even more. Now there are a lot of skeptics, so I decide to just wait because I have assets and I should not rush

I think the price can fall further, but that's why you have to invest little by little as the price falls and have money ready to follow the price in the fall.

Crypto was going strong a couple of weeks ago and now it has crashed again. I think thus year, crypto has crashed more than it has actually gained value. More than 400 billion dollars have been wiped from the market in a few weeks.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back