What's new

Crypto Earn

Deleted member 403

Who uses Crypto Earn on Crypto.com's App to obtain interest paid every week? I do. I have staked Etherum for three months, and with my current card, I get 6.50 P.A. I believe you get a lower interest rate if your card tier is lower.

Crypto.com is not available in my home country, therefore, I have never used this platform. However, if it is available in your country, I believe it is worthwhile to use a platform like this where you can earn interest.

Even though I am not using the above platform at the moment, but it would have been better if the opportunity was available for everyone and not selected countries. This could have been a great way to earn some crypto currency. I am wondering why they have chosen selected countries.

Crypto.com is available here in my locality, but the chances for me to get verified through their KYC verification process is kinda way off for me. They simply need an authentic govt ID card not even national ID card, but intl passport or driver's license. Because I've submitted my double national IDs, all attempts failed.

This is the first time I will be coming across crypto.com. I don't know if it is an exchange wallet or a site to keep your crypto and be earning returns. The only site or app that I know is nexo

It's rather unfortunate as I can't utilise the opportunity because of the restrictions placed on cryptocurrencies. I don't think that the KYC verification would be helpful either.

I have never come across such a site before. For it to require a KYC verification, the site must be legit. Still, I don't seem to understand the purpose of the site. The only site I know about making interest in your savings is Nexo

Who uses Crypto Earn on Crypto.com's App to obtain interest paid every week? I do. I have staked Etherum for three months, and with my current card, I get 6.50 P.A. I believe you get a lower interest rate if your card tier is lower.
I have tried downloading crypto.com application on google play but it seems its not available here in my country , I really like investing and getting return, but its so sad.

This crpto.com is not available in some of the countries,because they consider it as an illegal act,but I know little about it,there verification process seems hard.

This crpto.com is not available in some of the countries,because they consider it as an illegal act,but I know little about it,there verification process seems hard.
True. But have you ever earn a cryotocurrency on a site or maybe you purchased it with your money. Have you ever buy any cryotocurrency if so I want to know.

True. But have you ever earn a cryotocurrency on a site or maybe you purchased it with your money. Have you ever buy any cryotocurrency if so I want to know.
Buy cryptocurrency is something not crucial for crypto earners because most of crypto earners may purchase it for reason of investing but there still websites offering crypto funds for providing a work.

Crypto earn. This is the platform that trade different coins to have daily and weekly income. You can trade with currencies like bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin.

Buy cryptocurrency is something not crucial for crypto earners because most of crypto earners may purchase it for reason of investing but there still websites offering crypto funds for providing a work.
True. I have never purchased any cryptocurrency yet but I'm planning on to do do very soon. What will be your advice for me. I'm a newbie to cryptocurrency investment.

True. I have never purchased any cryptocurrency yet but I'm planning on to do do very soon. What will be your advice for me. I'm a newbie to cryptocurrency investment.
The following investment to prevent: (Examples)
Rent referrals on Paid to click websites because they rent bots
Purchase mining power because it is a new form of HYIP websites where these websites pretend mining while using old purchases of hash power to pay new users
Purchase a new coin during ICO and before being listed on crypto exchanges some new coins have 0 value when listed called shit coins
The following investment to do: (Examples)
Promote your Odysee channel on Picoworkers where worker watch paid content in order to get paid
Refer users to download and install Netbox browser and get earnings from the referral program, you can trade NBX for LTC at Crex24
Being a peer at AirTM and exchange for deposits and cashouts of crypto for a commission

It's seems like you have idea on this, well for me I don't have enough idea on cryptocurrencies am a newbie to it but I believe I will learn very soon.

It's a pity that I won't be able to take advantage of the opportunity because to cryptocurrency limits. KYC verification, on the other hand, does not appear to be beneficial.

I wish crypto.com's App was working in my country, I would have used it obtain interest every week as you have said, but is not going to be possible, anyways, thanks for sharing this information with us.

I haven't tried crytpo.com
. I believe that the site is promising based on reviews. I will try to set up an account with the site. What gained my interest to the site was the way their native coin, CRO soar last year.
It's a pity that I won't be able to take advantage of the opportunity because to cryptocurrency limits. KYC verification, on the other hand, does not appear to be beneficial.
For those whose country have banned cryptocurrency, the opportunity could not be taken. Moreover, I prefer to invest my money on cryptocurrency trading where I will make more money.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back