What's new

Crypto currency investment

Be diligent, be seeking for information always so as to know new upcoming coins that you can hold and sell later for a fortune. It's not about the big or major currencies always. There is value in some smaller, unknown currencies

You make an interesting point about these "unknown currencies." When it comes t make an investment, I always look choose currency by market cap. I will only choose a currency that ranks on the top 10 market list based on market cap. However, I am also interested in knowing low valued currencies.

investing in cryptocurrency is the best way to invest your money online right now is the latest money making machine in the world right now you can make millions of gain if you invest your money on cryptocurrency I have seen so many millionaires that make their money from cryptocurrency

I feel that the money being made in crypto now is in spotting those relatively unknown coins that have potential, holding on to them and then selling when they're growing or have attained a particular level of success. The profits can be used to invest in much bigger coins though

I feel that the money being made in crypto now is in spotting those relatively unknown coins that have potential, holding on to them and then selling when they're growing or have attained a particular level of success. The profits can be used to invest in much bigger coins though
Unknown coins are unpredictable, I rather invest big in popular coins first , to make assured profit by trading them , then find our promising and potential coins to invest.

It is no longer a news that there a lot of things that crypto can help solve in the world of finances right now and I believe that it is only a matter of time before more and more people start to adopt it.

The investment tips i will like to give to a newbie in the crypto currency exchange Business is just that they should look beyond Bitcoin. They can look for good altcoin that is still undervalued like xrp, BNB and invest in them

You should know the depth of the sea at first before you dip your leg inside. you must have knowledge about what you want to invest in before you actually do.

Even though the percentage growth for Bitcoin and Ehereum can be higher than low valued coins, there is still a possibility of making money from low valued coin. If you are patient enough, you might even make money from something like SHIB coin that worth fraction of a cent.

It's good you get as much information as you can before diving into the cryptocurrency market to invest. If you don't, you might end up loosing your capital.

There are value and profit in new coin. But the problem is that how we will know the one that will profitable and will not bring loss to us. There are some new coins that come out good but later depreciate in price

The first thing you need to know is crypto currency market is highly volatile and for you to invest you must know how it work but i will never advice someone new to try new coins.

Cryptocurrency investment are very good to go into because it really give money many people has been making good from cryptocurrency investment.

Cryptocurrency investment are very good to go into because it really give money many people has been making good from cryptocurrency investment.
Lol... If I may ask have you made money from crypto, its easy to say that you can make money in crypto currency what of its loss.

Crypto currency investment comes with enthusiasm when you're coins are heading to the top. Going over to my portfolio coins and seeing green dots makes me proud.

The more countries are accepting crypto, the more some are trying to ban it. Anyways the best form of investment for a beginner would be to buy and hold
Yes it result in two ways, there are country that is accepting cryptocurrency and there are countries banning cryptocurrency. If they think cryptocurrency is made for illegal activities that is why it is banned.

Yes it result in two ways, there are country that is accepting cryptocurrency and there are countries banning cryptocurrency. If they think cryptocurrency is made for illegal activities that is why it is banned.
Yes, like they said, everything has its good side and of cause it's bad side. This is one of the bad side of crypto currency that can't be helped right now.

Right now investing in vrypto currency is one of the best thing to do looking at how even the influential individual are investing in it.

A newbie should only stick to top performing cryptocurrencies and not get themselves involved in lesser coins or newer coins as that would be requiring them to have deeper analysis knowledge which they don't posses yet as newbie

a digital currency in which transactions are verified and records maintained by a decentralized system using cryptography, rather than by a centralized authority.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back