What's new

crypto currencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost everyone knows about cryptocurrency but not everyone have tangible information about it. That is why so many people are sceptical about investing and the fact that is volatile is even a piss off for many.
Cryptocurrency is a household name and so many people know about it but not every one of them has the deep knowledge about how cryptocurrency really operate.

Either crypto, crypto currency or cryptocurrency are all the same depending on how best people can pronounce the name. it's a digital currency which people call as the new global currency.

Cryptocurrency is a household name and so many people know about it but not every one of them has the deep knowledge about how cryptocurrency really operate.
Yeah, there are several people who know cryptocurrencies but not everyone I have knowledge of how it works. I have been hearing a bitcoin for so many years but I didn't discover how it works until 2020.

Yeah, there are several people who know cryptocurrencies but not everyone I have knowledge of how it works. I have been hearing a bitcoin for so many years but I didn't discover how it works until 2020.
You are very correct because bitcoin or crypto currency has become a household name. This is why so many people would want to associate themselves with cryptocurrency but it is a pity that most of them do not know how this particular cryptocurrency operate.

You are very correct because bitcoin or crypto currency has become a household name. This is why so many people would want to associate themselves with cryptocurrency but it is a pity that most of them do not know how this particular cryptocurrency operate.
Some people know about it but they are simply not interested. The reason may be because they have heard stories of people who lost a lot of money on it and some maybe because they are not tech-savvy.

Actually people know what crypto currencies is all about, it is simply a digital currency or know as global currency and most people that involve themselves in crypto currency investment do earn a lot.

I always like to see cryptocurrency as internet money whereby you do not need to go to anywhere before you save your money and you do not need anybody's permission to send.
I quite agree with you. One of the features of cryptocurrency that make it attractive is that you don't need anybody permission to send your money. Also, it give much access to keep any amount of money you have in good.

Some people know about it but they are simply not interested. The reason may be because they have heard stories of people who lost a lot of money on it and some maybe because they are not tech-savvy.
It is true that it will be difficult for you to convince people to adopt cryptocurrency most especially if they see lot of investors and losing their funds in cryptocurrency.

It is true that it will be difficult for you to convince people to adopt cryptocurrency most especially if they see lot of investors and losing their funds in cryptocurrency.
That is one of the major reasons a lot of people are running away from cryptocurrency. When they see people who lose money from it they will become afraid to put their money or even trust it.

That is one of the major reasons a lot of people are running away from cryptocurrency. When they see people who lose money from it they will become afraid to put their money or even trust it.
Volatility in cryptocurrency is very huge and that is the basic reason why so many people would not want to venture into a volatile market it is highly important to always take note of this because it is needed.

Many have claimed cryptocurrency will be adopted in anywhere on this earth and it will render most of banking system useless but most bank now have also adopt crypto currency

Volatility in cryptocurrency is very huge and that is the basic reason why so many people would not want to venture into a volatile market it is highly important to always take note of this because it is needed.
Anybody who do not have the emotional intelligence to trade in a volatile market should not venture into it. The reason is because you might end up losing a lot of money which you will regret.

Anybody who do not have the emotional intelligence to trade in a volatile market should not venture into it. The reason is because you might end up losing a lot of money which you will regret.
You must be ready to trade the volatile market before you make an attempt to put your money. This is highly necessary because you will need to get prepared fully.

You must be ready to trade the volatile market before you make an attempt to put your money. This is highly necessary because you will need to get prepared fully.
proper preparation is always a very important ancestry if you want to venture into any volatile market. If you don't prepare fully, you will end up losing a lot of money.

proper preparation is always a very important ancestry if you want to venture into any volatile market. If you don't prepare fully, you will end up losing a lot of money.
I don't think there is a preparation that you need to do other than to carry out a proper research on any cryptocurrency that you want to invest on. You should endeavour to do the market research properly.

I don't think there is a preparation that you need to do other than to carry out a proper research on any cryptocurrency that you want to invest on. You should endeavour to do the market research properly.
Platforms like coinmarketcap and coingecko can help you get a lot of information about a particular cryptocurrency you want to invest on. They have been very helpful to me.

Platforms like coinmarketcap and coingecko can help you get a lot of information about a particular cryptocurrency you want to invest on. They have been very helpful to me.
Particularly the coinmarketcap is a great instrument to use if you want to carry out investigations on a particular cryptocurrency. I found it to be very very useful.

I know that coinmarketcap is a very good platform to get necessary information on most of the cryptocurrencies and that is exactly where you could get information.

Particularly the coinmarketcap is a great instrument to use if you want to carry out investigations on a particular cryptocurrency. I found it to be very very useful.
Me too. the platform is very good whenever you want a comprehensive information about any cryptocurrency. From there you can also get access to their social media handles.

I know that coinmarketcap is a very good platform to get necessary information on most of the cryptocurrencies and that is exactly where you could get information.
This platform is a very good platform if you are a cryptocurrency enthusiast and you are always a cryptocurrency trader that needs to be informed all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back