What's new

CRO has recently been added to Coinbase!

Deleted member 403

CRO has recently been added to Coinbase. CRO is the official coin of Crypto.com. At one point, it was known as MCO but they changed the name and created a new token that has now skyrocketed. Are you using Coinbase to trade CRO?

I once had an account with coinbase some time ago but it has been long now since I left it, not because of any problems though. And I am just coming across the above token. From the above post, I think it is worth giving it a try. Thanks for sharing.

Cause of the current ban ban on crypto currency in my country, I nolonger make use of Coinbase at the moment since it does not support P2P. Do you think CRO would be listed soon on other platforms?

I regret not buying this coins then when I have the opportunity of buying it. I wish it is listed on binance and kucoin for me to buy it through p2p as I can not buy directly because of my country law against such an act.

The problem is that it is true that there is many token available at coinbase but when checkout there is a list of some coins to pay like litecoin or bitcoin cash so you have to exchange to litecoin first before checkout at a merchant.

If there is one thing that I particularly love about cro is how active the community is together with the developers. It was not very long that it has been launched and it has now been listed on the biggest exchanger in the US.

Its good that coinbase took the giant step. The CRO is a one of the promising cryptocurrencies in the crypto market. It recent surge is very surprising and it's a huge profit for the investors.

Its good that coinbase took the giant step. The CRO is a one of the promising cryptocurrencies in the crypto market. It recent surge is very surprising and it's a huge profit for the investors.
Most of them use crypto.com for various benefits and they also have lots of promotional offers being advertised by popular personalities. So their official coin getting added to coinbase is not a surprise since coinbase is always in the process of adding new coins.

Most of them use crypto.com for various benefits and they also have lots of promotional offers being advertised by popular personalities. So their official coin getting added to coinbase is not a surprise since coinbase is always in the process of adding new coins.
What's the benefit they gained from using the CRO. I am very keen to knowing this because the CRO was bullish in the bearish market sometimes around last years. The bullish movement is very surprising.

Although am not using coin base to trade CRO coin, I believe they want the CRO coin to reach some were that is why they added it to coin base, CRO coin is a good currency that has been growing in the crypto currency market

The CRO is a native coin of crypto.com and I noticed a surge in it price despite the bearish market. It's a good assets to invest on and it's good that coinbase list it on its exchange.

to be honest this is the first time I am going to hear about new the new wallet coin. CRO can be an opportunity to make money with cryptocurrency. Someone needs to be very careful as there will be a lot of Rush to the coin. The price might rise for a while but it is going to fall drastically.

Well, at the moment I haven't paid much attention to the CEO as I am presently using the litecoin and Solana to perform my various transactions but with a closer look into this CRO I might invest later on.

Adding CRO to coinbase is a major achievement for crypto.com because coinbase is one of the major exchange ..it will be very good to ensure that CRO grow because the coin is very promising

It is not one platform that has good reputation and global presence and I think it will be very difficult for this particular cryptocurrency to make any significant impact.

Well it is awesome news to know that it has been added to coin base but the problem is does the CRO have real life used cases this is one reason why some token or project worth more than others

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back