Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
The years of a cheap $20/month cpanel license is in the past, and with the 5th year in a row of price increases, this will continue to hurt the smaller web host businesses out there.

1696651585029.png

Ever since cPanel ownership changed hands, things are not very pleasant for small hosting companies. I wonder why no one forked a FOSS panel and built a reliable free option yet.

By paying $20 per month, how many cpanel accounts can you sell along with your hosting plans? Even though cpanel prices are increasing, my hosting company has not increased my hosting fees, I have been paying the same amount for the last 3 years. maybe this time they will ioncrease the fees.

By paying $20 per month, how many cpanel accounts can you sell along with your hosting plans? Even though cpanel prices are increasing, my hosting company has not increased my hosting fees, I have been paying the same amount for the last 3 years. maybe this time they will ioncrease the fees.
Not exactly sure which way you're asking. If you are referring to USHost247's plans at approximately $20/month spent, then you would be able to get the Medium plan which could hold up to 50 accounts. From a business standpoint, if a customer were to order the medium plan and then actually get 50 accounts under it, we wouldn't make any profit on that client due to the cPanel per cpanel account cost being $0.40 beginning in January.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back