What's new

Could Bitcoin harm the economy of some countries?

Lol, your county's population is simply learning where Indian population falls. We are around 250 million souls, whereas India is above 1 billion people.
What ? Omo this is really serious. You mean up to 1 billion set of people within a country ? I heard there is a country that the government only advice married people to have only one child.could it be this India ?

What ? Omo this is really serious. You mean up to 1 billion set of people within a country ? I heard there is a country that the government only advice married people to have only one child.could it be this India ?
Lolz, your comments always makes me to laugh out loud. India is extra large, more than any other country in the world second to China on their own. They are the country plus China which the country asked to reduce birthrate but it wasn't added into law.

I don't see the reason why bitcoin can harm economy in the country is it because of the price of bitcoin that is increasing, is it the reason why bitcoin can harm the country?

Lolz, your comments always makes me to laugh out loud. India is extra large, more than any other country in the world second to China on their own. They are the country plus China which the country asked to reduce birthrate but it wasn't added into law.
Lolz. That means if we have an opportunity to travel to India then it's not going to be easy for us since there is a large number of people occupying the country already. I've just research about India's population and what you just said is true.omo.

Not a question to be asked anymore. Bitcoin has started harming other countries economy making their currency notes valueless hence it reflects on the international market.

As a matter of fact I think it could harm the economy of many countries. That is one of the main reasons they want to prevent it from being used in main stream transactions because of fear I surpose

Bitcoin is not the stable coins like BUSD, USDC and the USDT stable coins and the likes. Bitcoin is very fluid and can change in value within seconds. This makes most government very afraid In letting it been used for exchange in the economy

Lolz. That means if we have an opportunity to travel to India then it's not going to be easy for us since there is a large number of people occupying the country already. I've just research about India's population and what you just said is true.omo.
Lol, their is no need living this country for another, unless I have something meaningful I'm going out for, I'll stay here and connect to anyone globally and still earn money as an internet addict.

Read the way in which the Bitcoin network is decentralise a lot of people have claimed that it is going to be a good avenue for corrupt officials to steal money.

Still, the diverted lllegal funds transfer can still be tracked, if the exchange make the KYC verification process a mandatory one. That will make fraudulent activities reducing since they hold everyone's essential documents.

Lol, their is no need living this country for another, unless I have something meaningful I'm going out for, I'll stay here and connect to anyone globally and still earn money as an internet addict.
Lolz, if I have an opportunity I will just leave this country because the politician of this country have spoil this country beyond what an ordinary man will be able to repair. Seriously.

i do not think bitcoin could directly affect the economy of a country unless it is being adopted as a legal tender.
the bitcoin price is volatile and so having it as a legal tender is a great risk because the price is not stable and a sudden fall anytime may see the economy of the country crashing as well

Lolz, if I have an opportunity I will just leave this country because the politician of this country have spoil this country beyond what an ordinary man will be able to repair. Seriously.
Lolz, they are simply over running it down, they aren't encouraging good will. But that doesn't mean you should runaway but when the opportunity comes to you moving then it is ideal you go seek pastures new.

Lolz, they are simply over running it down, they aren't encouraging good will. But that doesn't mean you should runaway but when the opportunity comes to you moving then it is ideal you go seek pastures new.
The reason is because the government of this country do not even value The talented Nigerians. a lot of countries outside our country have undertaken some of the talented people in this country to develop their nation.

I do not think bitcoin will harm the economy of any countries but I do believe it will give a blow to the banking system as people will no longer go to bank to deposit money or get a loan.

I actually don't think Bitcoin can really harm the economy of countries ,instead it would rather help the economy by providing more adequate jobs ,which the people would really love to partake in such as trading , building of exchange platforms

I don't see the reason why bitcoin can harm economy in the country is it because of the price of bitcoin that is increasing, is it the reason why bitcoin can harm the country?
I have also thought about this as well, like here in Nigeria, I read someone that one of the reasons they placed the ban is because since Bitcoin is not tied to any physical thing, whenever we sell, we end up taking up more naira, in other words we take naira and give notting back in return, I can't really explain it well though.

Bitcoin is not capable of harming any country's economy instead it improves economy of the world by making rich citizens who will contribute to the GDP of that country.
It can also creates job to the jobless by making entrepreneurs of so many investors.

Do you think Bitcoin can harm the economy of some countries and how ?
One of the things that most countries do not like about allowing cryptocurrency freely in their domain is that,it gives people undue access to transfer money at will without restrictions,that monitoring and control is what they will like to be in charge of.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back