Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you know of these services? I think they're obviously scams, because there's no way we can own the rights to a star or planet. I guess it's kind of cute if you're into space and all that, but I think it's just people scamming unsuspecting people into thinking they have a star or planet named after them.

Do you know anyone who've ever used a service like this? Did you tell them they got scammed?

They are 100% scam. I will never buy anything they try to sell me in another planet. If I want to invest in real estate, I can go international with investing in different countries if my country isn't enough for me anymore.

Unfortunately, I don't know anyone who have been very stupid enough to make use of these services because it looks very clear that this is a scam which shaddy individuals have set up to take money from people who normally doesn't know what they want to do with their money. When someone wants to invest in real estate, they should look for something viable to invest in and not trying to invest in planets that are not even inhabitable.

Elon Musk keeps testing his SpaceX Starship to know when it's capable of moving to different planets across the galaxy. All we can do is wait for him and his projects until it's completely possible to travel back and forth to other planets.

The first place I was able to see that kind of advertisement about selling planets, stars and even lands all over the galaxies as property in space was on Twitter. The way the company set up everything about their deals was a very clear with red flags of SCAM screaming on top of it.

In my opinion, this is a cool idea, because they can earn money, and people who have it in excess can spend on it. They can also pay taxes and hire people, which is already good for the economy. However, I wouldn't buy one even if it were cheap

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back