Common Things and ways to save money

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We need to use these common ways to save money and they are so useful. Most common is to dry our clothes in the Sunlight so no need to use the drier, we can walk if we need to go to a nearby place. We can switch off the Air conditioner if we the weather is comfortable and can adjust with fan.

You can add your tips.

In my country that's so hot we can't save current. We need aircons in the evening and electric fans in the day but later on, we adapted the solar lights, we were able to save thousands. Thankful to nature.

We need to use these common ways to save money and they are so useful. Most common is to dry our clothes in the Sunlight so no need to use the drier, we can walk if we need to go to a nearby place. We can switch off the Air conditioner if we the weather is comfortable and can adjust with fan.

You can add your tips.

People could save money by walking to nearby places. I always walk my way to the market instead of using motorcycle and this saves fuel.

I cannot save gasoline, my workplace is far. I drive to work and have to wake up early because f traffic congestion. I do not like to get deductions for my late entries to work. If it is only nearer, I may opt to walk. It is very good exercise.

Little changes on your lifestyle and behavior might look stupid on the surface level but in the long run, they will be financially rewarding.

People could save money by walking to nearby places. I always walk my way to the market instead of using motorcycle and this saves fuel.
I do that a lot and its a good way to save money and stay fit and help the environment so everyone should do that

I do walk to the market near home, drug stores, and food centers. They do not require me to drive in going to any of those places. This way, I can save. The feeling is good after a long or short-distance walk.

We should do that and this is why I try to walk many times or most of the times when I need to go to a nearby place and also like to compare prices whenever I am going for any purchases

Walking makes our body healthy that is why I registered the sweatcoin app to monitor my number of steps every day. I can reach 5,000 steps every day. It helps me, plus I earn sweatcoins.

We should see if the distance we need to cover is not a longer one as that may take more time and will be time wasting so in those cases its better to use bike or some other vehicle.

You can add your tips.
We should also cook at home instead of buying food from restaurants which may be more expensive.

If we can stick with the habit of having home cooked food then we can certainly save a lot of money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back