What's new

CollectSkins - EARN FREE MONEY - CASHOUT ( BITCOIN, PAYPAL AND GIFTCARDS)

Proof of payment for this site can be viewed on the Review Sites in the form of a receipt or photo. I think it's legit after reading the reviews I got it.

It sounds like a good site but am sure it works well on specific countries. I really want to join the site but I know that surveys aren't for all countries and it will be hard for me to reach the minimum amount for withrawal. Unless I hear a review from a person who comes from areas near my country I may try it.

First thanks to share this site, but I am not interested in working on these survey sites because most of these survey sites rejected me. I am from a Tier 3 country. I know they pay only Tier 1 country users, so I am not ready to waste my time.

Update:

I decide to visit the site to have a look on but I was surprised that the site is down and doesn't work anymore.

As usual, the site look good and it have many rewards. However, you did not add how much they paid per task. Also, I will like to know how much a person can make in a week from site. And I also have a concern that the survey won't be available for all country.

Update:

I decide to visit the site to have a look on but I was surprised that the site is down and doesn't work anymore.
Everything is back to normal may it is a server maintenance or scheduled server maintenance it occurs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back