What's new

Cointiply.com Review

Some time ago I used cointiply about a year ago and I withdrew more than $50 in BTC, it's legal and it always pays, although as some say the minimum threshold is high LTC $3 and BTC $5

I am liking the website now and even if the minimum threshold is high I think I will reach the minimum threshold in a month or so and I think I should also try my hand at getting referrals for the website.

Cointiply.com Review
Cointiply.com is a GPT site where members will be paid with crypto to view ptc ads, roll the faucet, play the multipler, play games and 25% refer users etc.
I have not worked on this platform but it has good reviews and I can tell people to try it

I still need to earn around 20000 coins to get paid as now I have around 11000 coins and need 30000 to get paid

I still need to earn around 20000 coins to get paid as now I have around 11000 coins and need 30000 to get paid
The only bad thing about this faucet is the payment threshold, although it is one of the best paid if not almost the most, but I abandoned it because of the high payment threshold.

The only bad thing about this faucet is the payment threshold, although it is one of the best paid if not almost the most, but I abandoned it because of the high payment threshold.
Yes I dislike this and would have loved if the threshold is at lower side as it will take months to earn 30000 coins

Yes I dislike this and would have loved if the threshold is at lower side as it will take months to earn 30000 coins
And some functions that are better paid on the platform such as playtime never works, when I have tried this function on other sites and it works perfectly it is better to use some with a lower threshold

I found PTC quite late and for large portion I used to just claim once or twice in a day but I have to say earnings are low on the website if you are not good at surveys

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back