Coinmarketcap GRT learn and earn programs airdrop

Mahmoud2019

Familiar Face
Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Coinmarketcap GRT Learn & Earn Program

💰Reward: 10 GRT [~5$] (First 100000 participants)

✅How to join👇🏻

1. First signup/login here:
https://coinmarketcap.com/

2. Signup/login:

3. Open this page:

🔹Then Scroll Down & Click "Start Quiz"
🔹Enter Coinmarketcap Account Email
. & Binance Referral ID
🔹Complete all Quiz Answere

✅✅ Done ✅✅
Post automatically merged:

GRT Learn & Earn Program All Quiz Answers:

What is the total supply of GRT tokens?
Ans: 10,000,000,000

What is The Graph?
Ans: An indexing protocol for orgainizing blockchain data.

What are subgraphs?
Ans: Open APIS that anyone can query

What’s the query language used for Subgraphs?
Ans: GraphQL

What do Curators do?
Ans: Signal on quality subgraphs by depositing GRT (The Graphs native token) in return for curation shares.

What are Indexers?
Ans: Node operators that index data and serve queries.

Why do indexers have to stake GRT?
Ans: For economic security so if they misbehave they can be slashed (lose their GRT).

By delegating GRT to Indexers what can you do?
Ans: Help secure the network and make sure there are plenty of indexers to serve and process data for the crypto economy.
❤️Don't miss that

I hope they don't put us in queue just like coinbase earn. It's a pity doing all these and not getting rewarded like nationals from other countries.

Questions and answers to earn coin and the questions are predictable, that's why you are giving us hints on how to supply solutions? Well, I think I'm going to give it a trial and make it work for me. But I still doubt if the airdrop will be real as well.

Questions and answers to earn coin and the questions are predictable, that's why you are giving us hints on how to supply solutions? Well, I think I'm going to give it a trial and make it work for me. But I still doubt if the airdrop will be real as well. Said so because I've done a lots of airdrop on telegram with nothing to show for it. So, I'm finding it difficult to try any other airdrops platforms.

Coinmarketcap GRT Learn & Earn Program

💰Reward: 10 GRT [~5$] (First 100000 participants)

✅How to join👇🏻

1. First signup/login here:
https://coinmarketcap.com/

2. Signup/login:

3. Open this page:

🔹Then Scroll Down & Click "Start Quiz"
🔹Enter Coinmarketcap Account Email
. & Binance Referral ID
🔹Complete all Quiz Answere

✅✅ Done ✅✅

GRT Learn & Earn Program All Quiz Answers:

What is the total supply of GRT tokens?
Ans: 10,000,000,000

What is The Graph?
Ans: An indexing protocol for orgainizing blockchain data.

What are subgraphs?
Ans: Open APIS that anyone can query

What’s the query language used for Subgraphs?
Ans: GraphQL

What do Curators do?
Ans: Signal on quality subgraphs by depositing GRT (The Graphs native token) in return for curation shares.

What are Indexers?
Ans: Node operators that index data and serve queries.

Why do indexers have to stake GRT?
Ans: For economic security so if they misbehave they can be slashed (lose their GRT).

By delegating GRT to Indexers what can you do?
Ans: Help secure the network and make sure there are plenty of indexers to serve and process data for the crypto economy.
❤️Don't miss that
I hope it real

The promo has already ended when I joined the platform, so If you join now I tell you, that you are just waisting your time for nothing, so please Chanel your time and energy on something more profitable, or can start mining through telegram bot, it's far better than this airdrop.

The promo has already ended when I joined the platform, so If you join now I tell you, that you are just waisting your time for nothing, so please Chanel your time and energy on something more profitable, or can start mining through telegram bot, it's far better than this airdrop.
Am grateful for your recommendation I just wanted to join but you just helped me , I would have waited my precious time and energy as you just said.
You just save a soul, seriously, I will think of this mining of bitcoin through telegram and see.

I want to say that this is a very wonderful opportunity given by the above platform as it s another means one can earn extra income. But I am wondering if it is for all countries and regions. And not placing people in queue like coinbase just as someone already pointed out above. Thanks for sharing.

Hope this is genuine because there are so many airdrops out there I participated in one coinmarket own that is different from this one where you will be claiming Ten diamonds everyday.

This is one of the reasons I sometimes wish or ask why I didn't get to know about this forum earlier, I'd have gotten into a lot of opportunities today.
Thanks for sharing this and if there's other opportunities, don't hesitate to let us know.

I hope it real
Yes, this learnt to earn campaign real, coinmarket. cap not a small site to provide fake campaigns, cmp is a partner site of binance, that's why they ask us to input binance wallet address, so without any doubt keep participating in their campaign, surely one day you received their coins.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back