Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Mar 27, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
5ef3212da9e1a.png
What is CoinJar?

CoinJar wallet is one of the services of the company called CoinJar Digital Currency and Exchange Services. This company was opened 2013 in Australia, and it's main goal is to offer australians and not only a safe environment to buy/sell and store/spend their cryptocurrencies.

What coins does CoinJar wallet support?

Even though it is one of the biggest wallets available online CoinJar only support 5 coins in total : Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and Zcash.

CoinJar fees

As with all the other wallets, when you make a transaction to an external wallet or adress you will have to pay a transaction fee. The fee of your transaction is always adjusted depending on the blockchain network. Keep in mind that this fees are not paid to CoinJar, they are used to pay for your transaction fee in order for it to be confirmed by miners.

Here you can see a list of fees when buying/selling cryptocurrencies using CoinJar brokerage service :

Brokerage-Fees.png

Here you can see a list of fees when trading on CoinJar exchange platform :

Exchange-Trade-Fees.png

CoinJar debit card

CoinJar wallet offers an unique service called CoinJar Swipe. Using this service you can convert your cryptocurrencies into cash and then cash it out at an ATM or use it for paying anywhere using your debit card. Unfortunately this service is only available for people living in Australia as the debit card works only with Australian EFTPOS terminal and ATMs.

Here you can list a list of fees when using CoinJar swipe service :

CoinJar-Swipe-Fees (1).png

How can I optain a CoinJar wallet?

CoinJar wallet is free and anyone can use it anywhere in the world. All you have to do to optain a CoinJar wallet is to visit their official website which can be found here : CoinJar, register an account and start using your wallet. You'll also find links to their official mobile apps on IOS and Android.

Never heard about this wallet but even if it's legal i don't think it's popular so it's risky to send high amount in this wallet

Never heard about this wallet but even if it's legal i don't think it's popular so it's risky to send high amount in this wallet

Yeah, I've never heard of CoinJar before reading his review. I'm surprised because they've been operating their business for seven years now. @Vladv26 , have you deposited/withdrawn and traded funds using this coin exchange platform? Is it a legit service?

Yeah, I've never heard of CoinJar before reading his review. I'm surprised because they've been operating their business for seven years now. @Vladv26 , have you deposited/withdrawn and traded funds using this coin exchange platform? Is it a legit service?
You've probably never heard of this wallet/exchange before because it was first created just for people living in Australia but now their wallet and exchange service is available worldwide.

I've personally never used their services, as they only have available 5 coins in total and that doesn't help me too much. It's definitely one of the most trusted wallets and exchanges on the market. But I have to say their exchange platform is not the greatest, you have better alternatives out there so I would only recommend CoinJar if you are are trading small amounts of money or if you are living in Australia.

Just from the review, the wallet seems like a fantastic one to use especially for people who deal with limited number of coins and Australians. Nice review by the way.

View attachment 606
What is CoinJar?

CoinJar wallet is one of the services of the company called CoinJar Digital Currency and Exchange Services. This company was opened 2013 in Australia, and it's main goal is to offer australians and not only a safe environment to buy/sell and store/spend their cryptocurrencies.

What coins does CoinJar wallet support?

Even though it is one of the biggest wallets available online CoinJar only support 5 coins in total : Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and Zcash.

CoinJar fees

As with all the other wallets, when you make a transaction to an external wallet or adress you will have to pay a transaction fee. The fee of your transaction is always adjusted depending on the blockchain network. Keep in mind that this fees are not paid to CoinJar, they are used to pay for your transaction fee in order for it to be confirmed by miners.

Here you can see a list of fees when buying/selling cryptocurrencies using CoinJar brokerage service :

View attachment 607

Here you can see a list of fees when trading on CoinJar exchange platform :

View attachment 608

CoinJar debit card

CoinJar wallet offers an unique service called CoinJar Swipe. Using this service you can convert your cryptocurrencies into cash and then cash it out at an ATM or use it for paying anywhere using your debit card. Unfortunately this service is only available for people living in Australia as the debit card works only with Australian EFTPOS terminal and ATMs.

Here you can list a list of fees when using CoinJar swipe service :

View attachment 610

How can I optain a CoinJar wallet?

CoinJar wallet is free and anyone can use it anywhere in the world. All you have to do to optain a CoinJar wallet is to visit their official website which can be found here : CoinJar, register an account and start using your wallet. You'll also find links to their official mobile apps on IOS and Android.
Congratulations on combining different articles in a guide, keep doing quality research and you will get paid for it ^_^

Absolutely. It's too risky to trade with.
Nobody has been able to verify if he/she had use it

Coinjar may be a nice crypto wallet to save some some coin, and think some people are already using the app, that's perfect, what we need is a wallet that doesn't disappoint, a wallet that will be forever transperant and trust worthy. If that is the case we move then

Coin jar iswallet was opened 2013 in Australia and it’s main goal is to offer Australian and its main purpose and its offer an unique service called coin jar swipes.it might be a nice crypto wallet to save some coin and think some people are using the app that perfect what we need is a wallet that doesn’t disappoint.

Concerning your question on coinjar wallet, I have to say I am not familiar with it but i will suggest trust wallet even though you haven't mentioned it and yes, it is safe. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good and user friendly

Regarding your question on coinjar wallet, i really have to be honest, I don't know about it. I would suggest luno wallet even though you haven't mentioned it and yes, it is safe. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Luno wallet is very good and user friendly

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back