What's new

CoinAdSter - More Than A Faucet

Lukas

Acquaintance
Feb 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
CoinAdSter is not only a faucet site, it allows you to earn a lot of Satoshi with the most popular way being going through shortened links, you can receive upto 20 Satoshi for doing this. The owner is very trusted and he is from the Czech Republic, he owns multiple of these sites and has lots of experience. There are also features like jobs, ptcs etc. Overall, this may be one of the best gpt+faucet sites.
Join here.

Coinadster is one of my best faucets i get two withdrawals from it and i have about 5 actif referrals i can confirm
that it's legal and paying the best thing is that the withdraw is instant to facuetpay

It's like a complete GPT website where you can do multiple tasks for earning satoshis. You have surveys, ptc, and also URL shortener which is great

It is cool that it pays instantly to faucetpay because I prefer that. I would try checking it out.

This faucet is a cool faucet, it's the very first faucet that I did and it's paying because I received payment on 3 occasions but the only thing is that the payment is too small.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back