Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
We have some exciting changes to announce! Over the past few days our team has been working hard to improve our forum and make it an even better place for our community. We are thrilled to announce that we have implemented several updates and new features that we believe will enhance your experience on our forum. Please take the time to read these changes, and our Frequently Asked Questions page will shortly be updated to reflect the below changes.

Valued Contributors: We want to take a moment to express our gratitude to all of you for your contributions to our community. Your participation and engagement have helped to make our forum a vibrant and supportive place for everyone. We are constantly impressed by the knowledge, expertise, and creativity that members bring to our discussions. Your ideas and insights have sparked thought-provoking conversations and have helped us to grow and evolve as a community.

We want to specifically thank those members who have gone above and beyond in their contributions. Whether it's through creating informative posts, moderating discussions, or providing support to fellow members, your efforts have not gone unnoticed. This is why Bizdustry has decided that Valued Contributors can withdraw their biznotes free of charge, but they are not prohibited to sell Biznotes for other users.

We also want to acknowledge the many members who quietly contribute behind the scenes, providing valuable feedback, reporting issues, and generally helping to keep our community running smoothly. To all of you, we say thank you. Your contributions are what make our forum such a special place, and we are grateful for each and every one of you. We look forward to continuing to grow and learn together. Here is a list of the members that have contributed and have the ability to withdraw their funds on Bizdustry, via Bizdustry.com/Withdraw.

If we see members contributing high quality posts and following our rules, we will add you to the list of the members. Staff members also can withdraw their funds, and earn 10 cents per post as a thank you for their service. @Matan_z has been added to the list.

Screenshot 2023-05-28 124210.png

Merge - We are excited to announce that our forum will be merging with PostBucks and ForumPromotion.co effective immediately. This merger is an exciting opportunity for us to expand our community and bring together two groups of like-minded individuals. The merger will allow us to offer a wider range of topics, discussions, and resources to our members. We believe that this will help to enhance the overall experience for everyone involved, and we are looking forward to the many benefits that this merger will bring.

As part of the merger, all members of PostBucks and ForumPromotion will be joining our community. We want to extend a warm welcome to all of our new members and encourage them to introduce themselves to the rest of the community.

We understand that change can be difficult, but we are committed to making this transition as smooth as possible. Our team is working closely with the team at PostBucks and ForumPromotion.co to ensure that all members have access to the resources and support they need during this transition.

The Bizdustry team remain open to further offers from other forum or blog owners who are looking to sell their project, with a budget up to 5 digits dependent on revenue and other factors. Please email info@bizdustry.com if you have a offer. Any purchases above 100$ will be done through ESCROW.

Staff Resignation: It is with a heavy heart that we announce the departure of @Matan_z who has decided to move on to new opportunities. We are grateful for the contributions that Matan has made during their time with us and we want to take a moment to express our appreciation for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to our community.

During their time here, Matan served as a Community Moderation Assistant and has been an integral part of our team. Their efforts have helped to make our forum a better place for all members, and they will be missed. We want to take this opportunity to thank Matan for their many contributions to our community. Their hard work and dedication have been an inspiration to us all, and we wish them the best of luck in their future endeavors.

We hope one day you will join our adventure again. As we say goodbye to Matan, we want to assure our members that we remain committed to providing the best moderation practice's on Bizdustry.

Staff Promotions: We are excited to announce that we have welcomed new staff members to our team! As our community continues to grow, we want to ensure that we are providing the best support possible to all of our members.

Please join us in welcoming @Joshua Farrell as a Community Admin Assistant and @Jordan as a Technical Admin to our team. They bring with them a wealth of knowledge and experience in web development and community management, and we are confident that they will help to enhance our community in many ways. As our new staff members settle in, you may have the opportunity to interact with them in various areas of the forum. They are here to help answer your questions, provide support, and ensure that our forum remains a safe and welcoming place for all.

We look forward to the positive impact that our new staff members will have on our community, and we hope that you will join us in welcoming them to our team.

Unexpected Issue - After @Jordan imported the forum(s) to Bizdustry, our community unfortunately ran into server issues. The topics were unassigned boards and our community administrator assistant; Joshua Farrell, who recently joined us again accidentally moved all the topics onto Bizdustry into one category. Allow us 7 days for the topics to be moved into their right sections on the forum and if you notice a topic has been moved incorrectly, please use the report feature. During this time, the forum will still be accessible to members and you will be able to create and reply to threads as usual.

There is no need to panic that you're posts are being removed.

Free Posting Packages - We are excited to announce that we are offering free forum posts for a limited time! We understand that many of you have important messages to share with the world, and we want to help you spread your ideas far and wide. Our team of experienced writers will craft high-quality forum posts on your behalf, tailored to your unique voice and perspective. Whether you want to share your thoughts on the latest trends in your industry, or start a lively discussion around a controversial topic, we've got you covered.

To take advantage of this special offer, simply request a Posting Package here and we will get started on it. We'll get started right away and have your post ready to go in no time! Currently only the Bronze and Silver are Free for forum posts.

Why are offering this service?

We want to encourage more users to use Bizdustry, and grow the webmaster community. Depending on the popularity of this service, will depend on how long we will sustain a free posting package model. All that we ask is if you have a few minutes to spare - to make a few comments on Bizdustry but this is optional.

We are looking for further support with moderation, and will be releasing a Hiring Topic in the upcoming days but if you wish to express your interest, please either send a private message to me or @Joshua Farrell

Thank you,
Alexander

I'm happy to see myself on the list. It's a thing to be proud of.

Thank you @AlexanderM

I was a staff on PostBucks and I was on Package Team on ForumPromotion.co (later I asked to be removed because I was too busy to handle packages). Interestingly, I was using the same username on these forums. I am glad to be a part of this great community.

Last edited:
Is it required a number of posts since my biz notes stop increasing even after having my posts approved after being in queue for moderation?
Fixed, the reason was you were using Ad Blocker on Bizdustry - so please avoid this. The permissions have been fixed too.

IMG_1610.jpeg

I'm happy to see myself on the list. It's a thing to be proud of.

Thank you @AlexanderM

Congratulations @Heatman for becoming a valued contributor! I am also a valued contributor in here on Bizdustry. I have been with Bizdustry for a really long time under all circumstances and I plan to stick to the forum. I also congratulate other members like @greenie @Melanie M @riberet19 @HK World @Nomad and @saoussen5765 as well for being added to the valued contributors list. I really hope that you guys will keep contributing in here. I have also noticed that the activity on the forum has decreased a bit. Perhaps this is due to recent changes on the forum. Let's start contributing more and make Bizdustry great gain! (y)

I really hope that other members like @eLdavis @Chibson @Bookwormlux @Yohanna @Grant @ghxstvecna @Jonaville @Shigobad2020 and others will also keep contributing to the forum. Perhaps they could also be added to the valued contributors list someday if they remain consistently active on the forum.

In the end, I wish all the members good luck! (y)

Fixed, the reason was you were using Ad Blocker on Bizdustry - so please avoid this. The permissions have been fixed too.

View attachment 5092
I was sorry because I use multiple browsers at the same time to not have one browser having multiple tabs and run out of memories I did not realize that opera crypto browser has an adblocker enabled so accidentally I just login once and logout but the settings still running.

I was sorry because I use multiple browsers at the same time to not have one browser having multiple tabs and run out of memories I did not realize that opera crypto browser has an adblocker enabled so accidentally I just login once and logout but the settings still running.

Why don't you uninstall Opera browser and use Chrome without extensions and adblockers? Anyway, I hope that you would stick to Bizdustry and keep contributing. All the best . (y)

You should be able to earn without any problems now.

Why don't you uninstall Opera browser and use Chrome without extensions and adblockers? Anyway, I hope that you would stick to Bizdustry and keep contributing. All the best . (y)
This is the problem opera activates an ad blocker before you disable it on the settings upon installation then after that you discover that you are using an ad blocker without even having knowledge that there is an ad blocker on the Opera website. Anyway, even Microsoft Edge doesn't have this problem.
The first option is enabled on the setup before you realize that for opera and opera GX. For crypto browsers they have web3 auth guard added to that options enabled.
Opera serves as password synchronization but anyway, you need just to copy passwords from opera and paste them on Microsoft Edge to login.
(The first option is enabled by default upon installation until you disable it manually for mobile and PC)
image-2023-05-28-165406614.png

This is a welcome development @AlexanderM, even if i wasn't considered a "valued contributor", I don't have problem with that. I'll continue to be active, I'm very engaged with other activities that doesn't give me much time to contribute as I wanted. But I'll always try to use my free time visiting bizdustry, and giving my two cents support to grow it further. I congratulate those who are chosen as "valued contributors". No doubt, I love this new format, it will help keep quality posts and dialogues will be worth it. I believe more users will be given opportunity to join the new rank when they continue adding quality to bizdustry.

Maybe I would have been among valuable contributor, but I was inactive for some weeks. Anyways it was because I fell sick. I'm back, and I will try my best to contribute positively to this great forum.

Nice changes...💓

Thanks a lot @Emmy ! We nee dedicated members like you and we hope that you would still contribute to the forum. Maybe you could become a valued contributor someday for sure! Keep contributing to the forum!

Last edited:
With the new development does it mean that the site is paying all members again?i have noticed a lot of changes on Bizdustry and such changes come with financial muscle.I know that this site is gping to do everything possible in its powers to continue paying members for posting comments and threads.

With the new development does it mean that the site is paying all members again?i have noticed a lot of changes on Bizdustry and such changes come with financial muscle.I know that this site is gping to do everything possible in its powers to continue paying members for posting comments and threads.

Yes, you can still earn by contributing and by becoming a valued contributor. You have to remain active and keep contributing to the site. The administration of the forum could make you a valued contributor at their own discretion.

I have been offline for a little bit that's why I was not aware of the changes. However this is a good move for the Bizdustry and the entire fraternity at large. Acquiring both of the two forums and merging them into one hopefully would be a very great idea for sure. This means that there would be a more vivid and very vibrant community in here for the betterment for both of the site and the community at large

Many updates that appear to be making great moves for Bizdustry! Congratulations to those who were promoted and I'm sure they will bring quite a bit of knowledge to the table.

Many updates that appear to be making great moves for Bizdustry! Congratulations to those who were promoted and I'm sure they will bring quite a bit of knowledge to the table.

Well, you are also a valued contributor as well, so I think that you could also contribute. I hope that you will stay active in here and make the forum an active place. We need active members who tend to post comments regularly for a long time and I hope that you will be one of them.

@AlexanderM There's no option to transfer Biznotes to USD. Kindly look into it.

Ps. I've seen we now earn in USD from posts instead of Biznote. It makes it easier not to worry about the transfer. Good job on that!

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back