What's new

Chainlink (LINK) is now valued at $23 per token!

I hope you're talking about the price reaching $35 and not $35,000 cos its never a magic to reach such height dear. Link coin is a potential coin worth investing on.
You're right, it should be $35 instead of $35,000, Sorry.. because I wrote it wrong, so it might mislead the reader, thanks for your correction.

You're right, it should be $35 instead of $35,000, Sorry.. because I wrote it wrong, so it might mislead the reader, thanks for your correction.
I've known you for some time now on forums I know it was a mistake that you're very conversant with anything that has to do with digital coin assets.

I belong to a particular group where members talk about potential coins... Chainlink is one of the most deliberated coin of its potentiality...
I believe we know much about this coin (LINK), how fast it is rising in the crypto market. In the last 2 days the coin was valued at $22 per token now it added another $1 into its price value. It is now valued at $23.20 per token, with daily price increase of 4.56%, the marketcap is $9.35 in the last seven (7) days.

Its wise now to invest in this coin, cos it has great value to rise more and bring in future returns.

I belong to a particular group where members talk about potential coins... Chainlink is one of the most deliberated coin of its potentiality...
Chainlink has potentials, if you want to invest into it either short or long term provided you monitor its progress you'll reap dividends from it.

Since February till now chain link never improved past it's current price tag. It was up to $24 before the recent passed bearish run taking it down more than half.

Since February till now chain link never improved past it's current price tag. It was up to $24 before the recent passed bearish run taking it down more than half.
Now the price is even down to a point I can't possibly imagine , maybe because of the bearish season we are currently facing. We just have to believe that in due time the price will return back to normal.

I also believe that link coin worth investing on. It has great potential. The rise of the coin surprised some people. Anybody that has money might have to consider investing in this coin. But investment in coin has risks so anyone who is interested in interested in investing in the coin might have to study it together.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back