What's new

Chainlink (LINK) is now valued at $23 per token!

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I believe we know much about this coin (LINK), how fast it is rising in the crypto market. In the last 2 days the coin was valued at $22 per token now it added another $1 into its price value. It is now valued at $23.20 per token, with daily price increase of 4.56%, the marketcap is $9.35 in the last seven (7) days.

Its wise now to invest in this coin, cos it has great value to rise more and bring in future returns.

I have listened very 1st time in my life about this coin. It looks so emerging and growing cryptocurrency, If you have proper knowledge and experience about this coin Go and investigate about its Trend And then invest it wisely to gain profit from it.

I believe we know much about this coin (LINK), how fast it is rising in the crypto market. In the last 2 days the coin was valued at $22 per token now it added another $1 into its price value. It is now valued at $23.20 per token, with daily price increase of 4.56%, the marketcap is $9.35 in the last seven (7) days.

Its wise now to invest in this coin, cos it has great value to rise more and bring in future returns.

I am going to invest in this coin. Not because of the steady rise, but because I believe that it is going to stand the test of time. Link is a good crypto currency that any one look at the new coins to invest in should try. And again, it is very easy to sell when you want to trade on it too.

I have mentioned this coin on previous threads where i adviced someone who was looking for coins to buy for the long term that had potential for growth I've always pointed it out. Even polkadot is another overlooked gem. Take note chainlink will do wonders in the months ahead.

The chain link cryptocurrency or coin is a very good cryptocurrency and it's performance on the cryptocurrency exchange and price is actually encouraging. This is a cryptocurrency that I would love to own in the nearest future because I see it as a cryptocurrency that will appreciate in price in a very short time from now.

LINK coin isn't doing bad at the moment, evenif the likes of XRP, DOGE, DOT, ADA have leapfrogged the coin in the cryoto table based on marketcap.

I have heard of ChainLink, but I have never taken any interest in investing in Link. I have done some research on various crupto currencies and base don my research there is no other coin s profitable s Bitcoin. The price gain for bitcoin and ethereum is always high compared to other coins.

Prices of coins have dropped significantly on the market because of the dip but I think the market is recovering now, Bitcoin has been on a good run for days now..

Doing the time this thread was made, Link coin was experiencing resurgent in price. It even climbed past this past ending of April into $37, before the bear market took it down.

Chain link is actually a good coin to hold in ghe crypto currency exchange Business. It has good potentials to reach one of the top spot of the best crypto currency we have in the market

This is one of the best altcoin one can invest money into and still make some good amount of money from. I think I will also buy the coin and leave in my portfolio for a very long time

Is this chain link a cryptocurrency or a token? If it's either of them, when was this introduced and at what price was it when it was introduced into the market?

@Sincerem you have to understand that cryptocurrency is volatile and is subject to rise and fall at a particular time frame . The only thing is that people have to monitor it and capitalize on it.

Chain link is a very good cryptocurrency and it has a very useful use case. It is one of the cryptocurrencies I would invest on soon.

@Sincerem you have to understand that cryptocurrency is volatile and is subject to rise and fall at a particular time frame . The only thing is that people have to monitor it and capitalize on it.
Yes @Josemendez, it is subject to volatility. I already known that bro, that's why we keep on updating prices of the coins to share diverse knowledge on its futire potential.

I have actually become aware of ChainLink, however I have actually never ever taken any type of rate of passion in buying Web link. I have actually performed some research study on different crupto moneys as well as foundation put on my research study there's nothing else coin s lucrative s Bitcoin. The cost increase for bitcoin as well as ethereum is actually constantly higher compared with various other coins.

Since February when you created this thread, the current price for Chainlink LINK is $29.59. so it has increased by 127.5%, So the price of Chainlink has increased by 27.5%. According to my predictions Chainlink is very good as a long term investment, I estimate by the end of August the price of Link will be $35,920

Ever since I read about chainlink, I have always seen the value going up except for brief time when the crypto currency market was on bearish run. I believe this is a profitable investment.

Since February when you created this thread, the current price for Chainlink LINK is $29.59. so it has increased by 127.5%, So the price of Chainlink has increased by 27.5%. According to my predictions Chainlink is very good as a long term investment, I estimate by the end of August the price of Link will be $35,920
I hope you're talking about the price reaching $35 and not $35,000 cos its never a magic to reach such height dear. Link coin is a potential coin worth investing on.

I hope the coin actually a good one hope the price reach $34 very soon because linkcoin is very potential coin to invest into also to make profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back