What's new

Can you work online and study at your university at the same time!

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
currently, I'm a student at the University and due to this pandemic, we're all off and no one there so I'm taking the chance and try to make some money online in some domains.

but the problem is when I will go back to my university I face some issues (lack of time, studying, exams, network issues, also the university is too far from my city ...)

Do you have any way how to combine success in your studies and earn money at the same time!

Hello, I think that everything is in the planning, as long as you have a schedule on your days, everything can be achieved, perhaps there are moments that you cannot specify due to multiple commitments, but at the end of the week, you will surely see results. The organization in your schedules and time.

Why not !! Most of those who work online and have an e-commerce and exchanges platteforms are students . It make it easier for them to get some extra money for their education

Ofcourse , you just need to plan yourself. Allocate every hour to something by this way you can achieve all in a day. However allocate lesser time to online earning

Hello, I think that everything is in the planning, as long as you have a schedule on your days, everything can be achieved, perhaps there are moments that you cannot specify due to multiple commitments, but at the end of the week, you will surely see results. The organization in your schedules and time.
that's right, planning yourself in the right way is a very effective way in our life routine.

I think it depends on the kind of online job you are doing ,because there are some online job with low stress and you can balance the two of them
my jobs online need more care and time because I'm working for my clients and of course they will be angry if I won't make their demands at the right time and this is the problem.

Why not !! Most of those who work online and have an e-commerce and exchanges platteforms are students . It make it easier for them to get some extra money for their education
I'm facing problems to combine them both if I give more care to studies I won't be successful in my online jobs and vice versa.

it also depends on what you work on when you get home. if you work just on bizdustry and its moderation, I say that you can 1-2 hours a night or between classes to moderate / post something.

that's right, planning yourself in the right way is a very effective way in our life routine.

my jobs online need more care and time because I'm working for my clients and of course they will be angry if I won't make their demands at the right time and this is the problem.

I'm facing problems to combine them both if I give more care to studies I won't be successful in my online jobs and vice versa.
I think you can create a particular time to answer their demands and also create a time for your studies and others ft

it also depends on what you work on when you get home. if you work just on bizdustry and its moderation, I say that you can 1-2 hours a night or between classes to moderate / post something.
no only Bizdustry, I have also some Freelancer jobs that I have to do them daily and need some time to make them in the perfect way.

no only Bizdustry, I have also some Freelancer jobs that I have to do them daily and need some time to make them in the perfect way.

then if you are too tired or just don't have time to do them all, you have to give up something. health is the most precious.

currently, I'm a student at the University and due to this pandemic, we're all off and no one there so I'm taking the chance and try to make some money online in some domains.

but the problem is when I will go back to my university I face some issues (lack of time, studying, exams, network issues, also the university is too far from my city ...)

Do you have any way how to combine success in your studies and earn money at the same time!
I faced the same issue when I was in the university too. Everything depends on planning. Online earning makes it easier. You can allocate time very early in the morning, afternoon break, evening or midnight.

That is very possible, I'm already on it. I combine my education together with my online job, but its not easy sometimes. That's why online jobs you do your own schedule is best suited to go together with your studies.

If You can be able to combine all of them , then you should look for the most important ones and focus on them

Yes I can. Is even always fun to do so, one will always have the feeling of been useful as a student which will eventually bring happiness and joy to ones life.

Yes , you can manage both of these aspects. You've to schedule a timetable , it should be designed to balance your work and studies in it.

If you are a student, working online is the best way to generate part time income. That's because you can work remotely and you can save time and effort to go to workplace. The time you would be spending to go to workplace, if you choose to work offline, can be utilized to make additional income

Some people found it difficult but to me I have time for everything is just the matter of how you plan keeping time to read and also time to work online
Some people found it difficult but to me I have time for everything is just the matter of how you plan keeping time to read and also time to work online

I know people who have worked jobs while attending university. Some people need to make money in order to stay in college, that's why a lot of college students in the US have side jobs or even full time jobs on top of their college learning.

Most colleges will have work you can do though, so if you're worried about making time for your schooling and work, your college could put you in work where you won't have to work odd hours anymore, they will hire you based on your school hours. At least that's how it was when I went to college.

I know people who have worked jobs while attending university. Some people need to make money in order to stay in college, that's why a lot of college students in the US have side jobs or even full time jobs on top of their college learning.

Most colleges will have work you can do though, so if you're worried about making time for your schooling and work, your college could put you in work where you won't have to work odd hours anymore, they will hire you based on your school hours. At least that's how it was when I went to college.

There are many students who are studying in universities and they are also working as well at the same time. This is because they have to deal with expenses related to studying and they may not be willing to borrow money at the same time. This is because they have to pay interest when it comes to obtaining a student loan.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back