What's new

Can you get a wallet that combines all currency in one?

Yes , but the only issue there is minimum trading amount is $10 , so if you have coins below $10 , you cant trade it stablecoins or any other altcoins.
That is a very big disadvantage truly as you can see your coins dropping always without having to sell it to a stable Coin. I hate this aspect of binance.

I wouldn't trust anything like that. I only trust Paypal but the fact that they know support Bitcoin is a reason to start using them. Many people who couldn't spend their bitcoins with paypal now are able to and I'm sure the majority of customers really appreciate that.

Yeah thats true , but the coins like bitcoin , ethereum , ERC20 Usdt charge a lot of fees , sometimes even more than $10 for erc20 USDT , so that time storing in binance and trading is much better than keeping them in wallets.
Any wallet that charges high amount in the region of $20 processing USDT coin or ERC-20 token is simply charging ridiculous gas fee. Binance is the best to reduce the high gas fee in Cryptocurrency.

Any wallet that charges high amount in the region of $20 processing USDT coin or ERC-20 token is simply charging ridiculous gas fee. Binance is the best to reduce the high gas fee in Cryptocurrency.
Yeah , and now the good news is the ethereum fees for ethereum and erc20 tokens like usdt is reducing , they are much lower like $2 or $1 compared to high fees before. Binance offcourse charges less fees except for bitcoin.

I don't really know of any other cryptocurrency wallet that can store all coins but I think trust wallet has the capacity to store all cryptocurrencies, it is also one of the most trusted, you can check it out and download it.

Actually I haven't heard about accumulation of all other currency by a wallet but someone made mention of trust Wallet I use trust Wallet but it seems I haven't noticed it at all .

A lot of wallet are multi wallet and you can store as many as 5k different coins.
Only Luno has few coins, I think 5 coins. Bitcoin, etherum, ripple, litecoin, Bitcoin cash.
But binance, trust wallet, BitMart and others.
You can store more coins

I think one of the best options might be trust wallet, it has alot of coins listed even strange ones lol. But you should know that trust wallet is not an exchange platform, so you can only store your coins but you cannot exchange it for flat currency.

having a wallet is different from storing your crypto assets in an exchange wallet,
using an exchange is better because you have different wallet and you can own as many crypto as you wish and it is safe and easy to do more transaction because you can easily exchange your assets
so i would recommend you use an exchange wallet like binance, luno, coinbase

In my opinion metamask wallet best for you, there are some other wallets also safe and secured, like token pocket coinbase trust wallet, every wallet have different kind of features,
Metamask supports all network coins easy to use and their fees also low.

Are there any cryptocurrency wallets that combine all currency you own into one service? I figure if I start to invest in various cryptocurrencies, I will want to have a wallet that has them all in one place, if possible of course. Are there any wallets that do this? Or do you have to get a wallet for each service you use?
Based o your question about coin and how possible it will be to accomodate all coin,i think it will be diificult to find such wallet,because the best one can actuallt get is like 90% of the coin.

Are there any cryptocurrency wallets that combine all currency you own into one service? I figure if I start to invest in various cryptocurrencies, I will want to have a wallet that has them all in one place, if possible of course. Are there any wallets that do this? Or do you have to get a wallet for each service you use?
I think the best wallet which possesses most of the crypto coins is Coinbase. This wallet is also reliable and very user- friendly so I would fully recommend for you to try it out

I mostly prefer crypto wallet that allows users to store different type of cryptocurrency in it .
I do not like wallets that only allows one or two cryptocurrency alone. That will give me a lot of stress having to download different wallet into my phone. Trust wallet is known for this multi purpose function.

There are wallets out online that let you keep several coins together. The majority of these multi-currency wallets accept well-known cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and others.

I do not know of any wallet with these characteristics, because if we see the crypto market today we will realize that there are more than 26,000 cryptocurrencies, which is very difficult for a single wallet to support so many coins, on the other hand there are many wallets such as some devices ledger or trezor that support many cryptos, or also wallets like Exodus, truswallet or coinomi.

I don't think we need to have all the cryptos in a single wallet, because I don't think we are going to invest in more than 100 coins, it would be very unwise In fact.

I do not know of any wallet with these characteristics, because if we see the crypto market today we will realize that there are more than 26,000 cryptocurrencies, which is very difficult for a single wallet to support so many coins, on the other hand there are many wallets such as some devices ledger or trezor that support many cryptos, or also wallets like Exodus, truswallet or coinomi.

I don't think we need to have all the cryptos in a single wallet, because I don't think we are going to invest in more than 100 coins, it would be very unwise In fact.
Coinmarketcap is a platform that lists cryptos. Even coinmarket cap has listed just about 5k coins where there are at least 5 times this number of coins in the market. Most coins do not even see the broad daylight. There is no wallet that will support all coins, but there are wallets that support most of the popular options.

Coinmarketcap is a platform that lists cryptos. Even coinmarket cap has listed just about 5k coins where there are at least 5 times this number of coins in the market. Most coins do not even see the broad daylight. There is no wallet that will support all coins, but there are wallets that support most of the popular options.
Exactly, that is the most logical and effective, a wallet that has the majority of popular coins in the market and that supports them, something like Exodus, trustwallet or some hardware wallet, in no case do we need so many coins because from my point of view nobody is going to invest in all the coins listed, and if you do it really is very crazy, there are options on the market that cover the needs of crypto investors very well.

I think the best wallets are self-custodial wallets like ledger, trezor, Coinbase wallet, Exodus, Trust wallet, etc.. Of all Hardware wallets are good but a lot of people cannot use these wallets. For example, I cannot use ledger or Trezor because these devices are not available in my location.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back