What's new

Can you get a wallet that combines all currency in one?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any cryptocurrency wallets that combine all currency you own into one service? I figure if I start to invest in various cryptocurrencies, I will want to have a wallet that has them all in one place, if possible of course. Are there any wallets that do this? Or do you have to get a wallet for each service you use?

If I understand you correctly, then, I would suggest Trying Trust wallet because it supports many coins including those erc20 tokens. I think you can even manually add new coins.

As many have said , trust wallet is one of the wallet that can accommodate more than one wallet. Though I have not used it before but, I have heard of it.
One of it kind is coinbase, I have used it and I must tell you that coinbase is trustworthy.

There are a lot of crypto currency Wallet outhere and most of them has its own unique feature and some don't accept all coin storage but there are some crypto wallet that accept 90% of all coins example roqqu, coinbase and trust wallet,you can search them check it out and find the one that is suitable for you and register and have a wallet

I think there is no wallet that can store all cryptocurrencies available, but you will be able to find multicrypto wallets that can store multiple cryptos such as Coinpayments, Coinomi, Trust wallet, Atomic wallet etc. after all it's very risky if you store all your crypto in one wallet.

Are there any cryptocurrency wallets that combine all currency you own into one service? I figure if I start to invest in various cryptocurrencies, I will want to have a wallet that has them all in one place, if possible of course. Are there any wallets that do this? Or do you have to get a wallet for each service you use?
Ofcourse ,there are several wallets out there that can offer these services , but I will advice you to go for this unique wallet called Lead wallet . It allows you to swap between different network ,and you store as many coins as possible there.

Trust wallet is good, but there are some other wallet too that allows you to swap your coin. But the easiest way to swap your coin is through binance trading app, you can transfer any type of coin to the app and convert it to any coin of your choice.

Truly, there are some crypto wallets that give multi-crypto uphold. This encourages the clients to hold any digital currencies as their desire. The greater part of the crypto clients like this sort of wallet. Since it empowers the more extensive degree for exchanging.

Nano S likewise does likewise work not at all like the wide range of various productive equipment wallets do. While the Ledger Nano S was delivered in the year 2016. There are 1.5 million clients as of now utilizing Ledger Nano S. This wallet is easy to use and portable amicable which fits in your pocket without any problem.

No , that isn't possible, because CryptoCurrencies are allowed based on demographic and has nothing to do with a wallet, even if you find a wallet that supports all the coins (such as Coinbase) , you'd still be restricted of some of them for sure according to your demographic, even if you're in the most privileged country.

Freewallet is an online multi-currency walletthat supports multiple currencies like Bitcoin,Ethereum, and more than 30 crypto tokens, wherein it enables the free transaction between the freewallet users. You can even buy cryptocurrencies with the help of a credit card.

when you are dealing with coins wallet you must understand a lot of things there are some coins wallet that are meant for business and there are some that are meant for storage of coins, well if you are interested in wallet that can support all coin storage I think you can search for the one that is suitable for you but I can recommend coinbase or trust wallet I think these two are better and I'm more secured as far as I can know, but unfortunately some are not accepted in certain country

Coinbase has almost all the major cryptocurrencies that can be traded in exchange, if a cryptocurrency is not listed as a trade able cryptocurrency,then the currency is not legit yet.
There is no wallet that can have all the currency tight now because new cryptocurrency are being created almost on monthly basis these days.

Is it really safe to have all your crypto in one wallet?

I don't really feel comfortable leaving money that way. I understand that it will be easier to carry out all your transactions in one place, but the risk?

Their are wallets that combine more than 250 coins in one place. I don't know if one you're talking about, whether cold water, hot water wallet, which one are you talking about?? So I know, where to help you.

I don't think there's presently a wallet that supports all the crypto currencies but there are lots of multi crypto wallets.. it's left to you to browse and find out which is more suitable to you....if you want to do buisness with the coins I recommend coinbase but if you just want to store trustwallet is suitable for that

So far i have not come across a wallet that is able to store all different types of crypto currencies, especially since there are so many different types of crypto as well. At the moment there is over 5000 cryptocurrencies and there it will be very hard for any wallet to be able to support all of these. I recommend that you look into the Exodus wallet. I have used this wallet before and it does support a lot of different crypto with a built in exchange which will allow you to convert the coins to a single crypto if you so choose to do so.

I don't think that there is any wallet that has all the cryptocurrency listed in it. But there are some that have different cryptocurrency in it not all. But I would suggest that you try out Trust wallet or coin base to see the different coins that are there.

Concerbing your question, yes you can get a wallet with all cryptocurrencies in one place and that wallet is trust wallet. Trust wallet has a multi coin wallet which is just what you need and yes, it is safe. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good.

I would say no, that's not possible but I would have to recommend you use trust wallet as they have a multi coin wallet I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using.

The Due. Due. One of the best, if not the best, applications for digital wallets. ...
Wallet's Allied. ...
Wallet from Google. ...
Moses. Mozido. ...
Uh. Venmo. ...
From Snapcash. ...
Messenger for Twitter. ...
Pay for Android

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back