What's new

Can We still able to enjoy Decentralized crypto investment ?

Cryptocurrency was built with the aim of giving people the opportunity to benefit from a Decentralized financial system. This strategy was what gave it the strength and support it has , however presently actions by countries regulator seems to be suppressing the Decentralized nature of cryptocurrency.

Just as the traditional system, government wants to regulate cryptocurrency and thus be able to know the inflow and outflow of funds in the country . This might not really be a bad motive as it will help stop fraudulent activities, money laundering and tax evasion but the fact still remain that investors will suffer when this happens.

Annoymous nature of cryptocurrency was the enticing feature to many investors but with regulation there is possibility that crypto to Fiat transaction will no longer be annoymous .

Peer to peer transaction is the newest way of making this Fiat to cryptocurrency transaction annoymous but the government crack on exchanges will force them to stop offering P2P transaction in order that the transaction will come from them . In the end , Decentralized nature of crypto will start to lose it's weight. Governments may not be able to control crypto quite alright but with regulation , the strength of Decentralization is reduced. Their plan to have little control on cryptocurrency started with banning of privacy coins.

In your opinion , do you see cryptocurrency being fully Decentralized in coming years without government intervention ?
One of the importance of crypto currency is that its aim is to give people benefit and opportunity to benefit from its decentralised financial system, to me normally peer to peer transaction is the newest and the best way of transaction for me.

The fact is that the decentralized cryptocurrency is truly decentralised . We failed to understand that cryptocurrency eliminates the third party influence. It allows a self executed payment and restore privacy to your transactions. The government influence through monetary policies can only affect the price.

I don't think crypto currency exchange Business can be decentralized without government intervention. It's very important for government to intervene in the business because of the manipulation going on in it

The fact is that the decentralized cryptocurrency is truly decentralised . We failed to understand that cryptocurrency eliminates the third party influence. It allows a self executed payment and restore privacy to your transactions. The government influence through monetary policies can only affect the price.
Not really bro. The price and the privacy is affected. When the government policy is not good , the price is affected negatively and vice versa. The privacy is affected when the exchanges registers with the country's regulators. The I flow and outflow of funds will be known because government will likely block peer to peer transaction in exchanges.

It might be very hard for any authorities to have manage over the cryptocurency marketplace and buying and selling exchange,that is due to the fact the currency exchange is a digital curency,and the transaction can not be expressed physically.

It seems you do not understand what regulation of cryptocurrency means . By regulation government aim at monitoring cryptocurrency transactions. When money is moved into exchanges or move out they are notified for it because the exchanges have identified with them in order for them to operate in the country.
What i mean is this,since the cryptocurency is a virtual form of curency exchange and is operated in blockchain technology,it cannot be controled by anyone,except the government decide to create their own form of curency online or a fiat curency.

Investing in cryptocurrency means you are buying various cryptocurrencies and holding in your wallet or exchange platforms. There are two types of wallets and exchanges, decentralized and centralized. Cryptocurrency is decentralized money and I believe you also need to use decentralized wallet or exchanges

Cryptocurrency was built with the aim of giving people the opportunity to benefit from a Decentralized financial system. This strategy was what gave it the strength and support it has , however presently actions by countries regulator seems to be suppressing the Decentralized nature of cryptocurrency.

Just as the traditional system, government wants to regulate cryptocurrency and thus be able to know the inflow and outflow of funds in the country . This might not really be a bad motive as it will help stop fraudulent activities, money laundering and tax evasion but the fact still remain that investors will suffer when this happens.

Annoymous nature of cryptocurrency was the enticing feature to many investors but with regulation there is possibility that crypto to Fiat transaction will no longer be annoymous .

Peer to peer transaction is the newest way of making this Fiat to cryptocurrency transaction annoymous but the government crack on exchanges will force them to stop offering P2P transaction in order that the transaction will come from them . In the end , Decentralized nature of crypto will start to lose it's weight. Governments may not be able to control crypto quite alright but with regulation , the strength of Decentralization is reduced. Their plan to have little control on cryptocurrency started with banning of privacy coins.

In your opinion, do you see cryptocurrency being fully Decentralized in coming years without government intervention ?
This is a compromise that though very disruptive, needs to be made sometimes in the near future. The government needs it's dose of power and control after all.

Definitely that is the reason why I like cryptocurrency because you does not need any third-party in order to invest in whatever cryptocurrency you want to invest on.

I don't think this will be possible because from all indication government are now trying hard to get into crypto currency exchange Business and regulate it and this will be very good because they will correct some malady in the business

If the government gets involved, then it is no longer a means where we'd enjoy out dicentralized system because it is meant to be dicentralized to keep the government out of the equation of determing things

It's actually one of the biggest challenges that the government have towards the existence of cryptocurrencies, since they can't influence it, they find it very hard to accept fully.

Government should forget about influencing or controlling cryptocurrencies they should care about the opportunities in its that will even make life more meaningful and reasonable for the Citizens especially the poor countries.

I still believe that there are people in power who will be of the opinion of the decentralized cryptocurrency investment. Those people are the ones that we fight for it to come back

I don't see any reason why government are not in support of cryptocurrency because people benefit from this cryptocurrency, and also making money from it.

I don't see any reason why government are not in support of cryptocurrency because people benefit from this cryptocurrency, and also making money from it.
the reason why government does not support cryptocurrency is quite very simple and that is because they do not have it. Crypto is power of the people because no one controls it.

Decentralization is the issue. Governments wants to control it and since they are unable to do so , they will not give it a good environment for investors

Government should forget about influencing or controlling cryptocurrencies they should care about the opportunities in its that will even make life more meaningful and reasonable for the Citizens especially the poor countries.

With what is going on over the world right now is going to be very difficult for some government to exclude themselves from trying to influence how cryptocurrency is used in the country.

I just know that government can't control cryptocurrencies because it runs on blockchain but any other thing they can influence on it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back