What's new

Can we predict market structure in crypto trading

We can only have access somehow trying out our luck on predicting the prices of Cryptocurrency based on the clue we have after reading several reviews about it online.

Cryptocurrency is one of the most volatile assets. You may be able to predict forex market, which is also considered volatile, but no crypto currency.

Crypto currency market is beyond prediction. lot of big investors invested in bitcoin when the price ws going up but then it ultimately dropped. Even the big investors cannot predict crypto currency.

The demand of Bitcoin by the masses this days are huge. But the price action is not determined by the demand of the people.

How can we determine the market structure in crypto trading and how can the market structure determine or affect trading.
From experience, how you can determine the market structure in crypto trading is learning about technical analysis and fundamental analysis better...

Go and read daily news about the coinmarketcap. Their you will see everything you need to know about Cryptocurrency market structure. You will see experts on Cryptocurrency talks, discussing about Cryptocurrency future and what the future price will be like.
More reason I don't lil crypto trading. One has no control or can't predict the outcome of a cook. Being a binary trader makes more sense by combining the right indicators and avoid being greedy.

The best way to predict market structure in crypto currency exchange Business is to follow news and use technical analysis to determine the next movement of the coin one is holding.

More reason I don't lil crypto trading. One has no control or can't predict the outcome of a cook. Being a binary trader makes more sense by combining the right indicators and avoid being greedy.
Are you a binary coin trader? The people I've spoken with here online says binary trading is simply a 50/50 win or lose affair with those that created it.

I believe it can be predicted to some extent. It can not be predicted 100% but I believe there is usually a patten the market follows

I don't think anyone can predict the structure market because bitcoin price now is benefiting so nobody really know what the price will be tomorrow.

The demand of Bitcoin by the masses this days are huge. But the price action is not determined by the demand of the people.

How can we determine the market structure in crypto trading and how can the market structure determine or affect trading.
There are ways to determine the market price of a coin and lf which the demand of the coin is part of the ways to determine the price. And some other ways are news and marketing analysis. Sometimes news is one tool some traders use for there trade

It is possible to predict cryptocurrency trading if you are very good at technical Reading. Other people rely on speculation before they can place a trade in cryptocurrency.

You are right I think for now more people are involved in crypto trading and it's earning them some amount of money if they are holding and also invest at the wrong time crypto currency is profitable it all depends on the person

The crypto market structure can be predicted correctly by reading the cryptocurrency charts . This will show you the market sentiment and will show you clearly the buy or sell signal. This will tell tell you when to buy or sell. When to exit or enter trade. I don't think we can predict the market structure without this.

Actually the demand of a crypto currency would lead to a price hack since the forced of demand and supply are one of the factors that move the market trend.

That's the essence why people earn from Cryptocurrency trading. When you study the market exponentially you can analyse the market which will enable perfect prediction. But at times the market is beyond prediction, that's why expert traders still lose funds via trading.

The market price of the crypto coin is dictated by varied factors. But primary on this is the law of supply and demand. When there is a deluge of buyers then the price would increase and on the reverse the price would drop when there are many sellers. That is also true in stock trading.

We can only give our prediction base on what we think , which may or may not come to pass . There is no tool for predicting correctly the price of a coin , if there was , many will be millionaires now
That is your own thinking. The experts that predict price of a coin is not based on what they think but base on the tools they used. Many people have been predicting that the price of bitcoin will reach $50,000 this year and this happened. Are you saying that it is what they are thinking?

That is your own thinking. The experts that predict price of a coin is not based on what they think but base on the tools they used. Many people have been predicting that the price of bitcoin will reach $50,000 this year and this happened. Are you saying that it is what they are thinking?
Many people as well has predicted that bitcoin will not drop below $30k but bitcoin went down to $28k during the dip. You should read meaning to posts to understand what the writer is saying. In my post I did mention that predictions may or may not come to pass.

Many people as well has predicted that bitcoin will not drop below $30k but bitcoin went down to $28k during the dip. You should read meaning to posts to understand what the writer is saying. In my post I did mention that predictions may or may not come to pass.
There is sure prediction. When they said it will not go beyond $30,000 it doesn't mean it will not go beyond but not worst. $28,000 is still close to $30,000. Well I agree with you that it is base on some people thinking. But we can not use our thinking to invest in bitcoin but tools that are available. I also had the thinking that it will not go below $30,000 . But when I am trading I don't think but I use tools to trade

I can only predict the movement of binary trading, not crypto. With binary, I can use some patterns and markets formation to predict when the prices will go up or down. But it's not always true.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back