What's new

Can someone send fake followers to your social accounts to make you look bad?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I've noticed I get a few followers every so often, and the last few times I've gotten followers on Instagram for example, were all fake spam accounts, or ones trying to catfish people into sending money. Usually they were overly attractive women paying too much attention to random men on the internet. That's a red flag right there. And then they may start to send you messages. Which is red flag 2.

Anyway, that's not what the point of this topic is. I wanted to ask this, is it possible for someone to send fake followers your way in an attempt to make you look bad, like to make you look like you're trying to get fake followers?

Every fake follower I get, I remove them as a follower lol. Not letting them follow me, no thanks!

There are a lot of websites and individuals that provide fake followers (they don't accept that they are sending fake followers, though). And if some body wants, he can send tons of fake followers on your account and make your account look ugly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back