What's new

Can somebody explain a little about freelance?

Mykel

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi there! I'm looking for a freelance job, and I have 3 Questions;
  1. Where is the best place to look for a job?
  2. What is bidding about?
  3. Do you have to pay to get a job?

First of all it will depend in what field of work you are interested to join, if you are good at something you can focus on that thing and search on platforms that advertise they are looking for workers in your area of expertise or maybe you should post your costs and what will you do for those money again on the platforms that are used for this kind of sectors. It is free from what I know to share your experience to get projects.

Freelance is something you do as an individual. In other words, you are not obliged to inform to anyone about your work hours and such. Based on your interest, you offer services and people will hire you, as per their requirements.

Of course not everyone makes decent money through freelancing. As far as I know there are couple of websites, where you can offer such freelancing services and usually those services start with just 5$ or so. Try searching for such websites and pick one based on the user reviews.

Hi there! I'm looking for a freelance job, and I have 3 Questions;
  1. Where is the best place to look for a job?
  2. What is bidding about?
  3. Do you have to pay to get a job?
Well, you can advertise your services yourself through the likes of Social Media and Discussion Boards. Alternatively, if you want to increase the amount of work - I'd recommend Fiverr. And, before you set up a "Gig," take a look at the market and research into what a reasonable price is for the service your offering. You don't want to over or undercharge; the value of the service needs to be perfect.

Basically freelancing means working on your own for someone else. Freelancing is not just online, for example a person that works as a house painter could be called a freelancer if he works himself with the clients and not directly through a company where he is hired.

Freelancing is all about doing jobs for somone online then they pay you when you do it to their satisfaction. The freelancing sites that I know about include upwork, freelancer and fiverr. Personally, I have given freelancer and fiverr a try. It is in freelancer.com that you have to bid for jobs and projects there. The client will choose the best bidder based on the profiles to do the project. In Fiverr, you create a gig/profile that is showing your skills and abilities. It should be really attractive so that you get clients.

If you are good enough to demand money for what you create, it does not matter if you have had a year or a day of experience. You have every right to make money with your skills whenever you want.

I started giving my artwork to my friends when I was about 5 years old. At the age of 10, I was able to make money from drawings and occasional murals. The point of the boundless useless story is when you start, the most important thing you can do is get attention and get people talking about what you can do. I have found the best way to do this is to give your work to people with no expectation of getting paid. Do the work so well that it makes these people money and they can not believe it and they praise you for all their friends. Some people will call you to try to get the same free deal as their friend did, but you have to stick to your land and use that requirement to charge a fee. Pretty soon people will reach out to you and say "I need this, how much is it, how long does it take?" and you're on your way to the competitions. The next step is to collect data on what many people bet and start adding major projects to companies, exploring sass ideas, stretching your thinking to create multiple revenue streams through the talents you have developed.

Do not let the term "freelancer" crush you. There are no rules for being a "freelancer". You create your own rules. It's all about selling and doing cool things that help people ^^

Last edited:
Basically freelance means being self-employed and you are then hired to work for different companies or organisations, and you can be a freelance whatever you want, you can be a freelance writer or freelance journalist.

If you look for looking for freelance Jobs you should check fiverr

If you are good enough to demand money for what you create, it does not matter if you have had a year or a day of experience. You have every right to make money with your skills whenever you want.

I started giving my artwork to my friends when I was about 5 years old. At the age of 10, I was able to make money from drawings and occasional murals. The point of the boundless useless story is when you start, the most important thing you can do is get attention and get people talking about what you can do. I have found the best way to do this is to give your work to people with no expectation of getting paid. Do the work so well that it makes these people money and they can not believe it and they praise you for all their friends. Some people will call you to try to get the same free deal as their friend did, but you have to stick to your land and use that requirement to charge a fee. Pretty soon people will reach out to you and say "I need this, how much is it, how long does it take?" and you're on your way to the competitions. The. The next step is to collect data on what many people bet and start adding major projects to companies, exploring sass ideas, stretching your thinking to create multiple revenue streams through the talents you have developed.

Do not let the term "freelancer" crush you. There are no rules for being a "freelancer". You create your own rules. It's all about selling and doing cool things that help people.
I totally agree, you don t need to sell yourself short, for example I saw few weeks ago a guy who was paying freelancers on fiver to record even a commercial or a music line, and the prices of the freelancer was from $20 USD up to $400 USD and some of the ones who were asking less have done a greater job than the one who were asking even double.

Freelancing is the process of working remotely and earning some substantial amount of money with your skills. You can work on Fiverr and upwork as a start to start making some money with your skills

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back