Can I invest my pension on stock and shares

Hades

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Just got my pension and gratuity and looking for business to invest in is it safe for to invest in stock market since I necessarily don't have any idea or prior knowledge about it and the world is just recovering from covid 19 does this make it a bad time for MW to invest in the stock market cause I know all business have been affected by this pandemic so won't I end losing if I invest now

Why not, their is no law that stops you from investing your pension and shares acquired an open investment. You can do whatever investment that pleases you with your money.

It depends on you! If you want to invest in stock and shares that depends on you. And also you need to study and be very careful in whatever you want to invest in so as not to run into looses, check if what you're doing is legitimate or not before venturing into it.

It depends on you! If you want to invest in stock and shares that depends on you. And also you need to study and be very careful in whatever you want to invest in so as not to run into looses, check if what you're doing is legitimate or not before venturing into it.
That's true, the person in question, have what ever reason to venture to whatever he or she Wants for life. You don't need to seek anyone's permission before starting forex or stock exchange trading.

Well i would advice you put your investment in stock. According to past records stocks are more better to invest than shares. Stocks will help your portfolio and keep up with inflation. It also gives possibility of higher returns and thus the possibility of higher future income.

Investing in anything is like a gamble that there is a risk of losing part or all of your invested money. With stocks it would depend on the company. The bigger and more stable companies have slow increase in the stock value while small companies can give you a good profit but with a higher risk. Investing in stocks is not easy since you need to know the company that owns the stocks. If you do not need your pension then I guess investing in real estate is the best.

Just got my pension and gratuity and looking for business to invest in is it safe for to invest in stock market since I necessarily don't have any idea or prior knowledge about it and the world is just recovering from covid 19 does this make it a bad time for MW to invest in the stock market cause I know all business have been affected by this pandemic so won't I end losing if I invest now
This is a very good idea. With your pension and graduity, you can put money investment and make a good profit because after retirement it is a great work but Before doing this, we have to have some information about this. .
Post automatically merged:

This is a very good idea. With your pension and graduity, you can put money investment and make a good profit because after retirement it is a great work but Before doing this, we have to have some information about this. .

How old will you be when you retire and get pension? You will probably be 60-65 years old. You do not make money on the stock market overnight, sometimes you don't make any money at all. So, investing pension money in the stock market is not advisable. However, you can invest in secured markets like ETFs, Mutual Funds, or bonds where you can receive guranted returns

If you want to invest your pension on stock and shares, no one is going to stop you from doing so but you should be asking yourself if it's a wise decision to wait until you're paid pension before you invest in stock and shares? My opinion is that you shouldn't. Find better investment to invest in like real estate.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back