What's new

Can Forex trade be compared to crypto trading

I will always prefer forex trading to crypto trading when you try forex I think that you will make money if you have someone that can teach you the basic and ensure you have your own working strategy.

But people are making success with crypto trading because its always simple at the start compare to forex where you need to spend around 6 months in demo account.

I have always been wondering how Forex trading works cos I don't have vast knowledge on it but when it comes to crypto trading, I can give you some few tips.

Do you think Forex trading can be compared to crypto trading in any sense.
Cryptocurrencies and Forex share both similarities and differences. Crypto trading is the buying and selling of digital assets, such as cryptocurrencies, tokens and NFTs (non-fungible tokens). Forex trading means exchanging one fiat currency for another in the hope that it will rise in value.

The crypto business is very good but I think that forex market is the best thou newbie can master crypto easyly.

For someone like me I beleive that trading forex is good and trading crypto can be the best.

So I think the choice is now left for the trader to decide which feild he want to specialize on.

Well the comparison between cryptocurrencies trading and forex trading is just on the aspect of their exchange market both of them uses wallet for their payment method and each of them has different knowledge.

The both of them are situations whereby you are going to be trading the financial markets but I do not think that it is fair enough for you to try to compare them.

Forex trading can never be compared to crypto trading,crypto trading for me is very simple but forex you will need good knowledge and skills and well experience person to coach you then you can start trading,but excercise yourself and trade first in the demo account..

Crypto trading is good but you will need good knowledge on how financial market work

The two type of trade is not necessary the same in that in forex,it is the exchange of curencies and commodities,and it is regulated and a way a government to carryout forex exchange.But in cryptocurency they trade on curencies which is very volatile and virtual compare to forex.

Seriously I prefer the forex market to crypto trading market if you go into the forex market it can be as one of the best business which you can do but crypto equally good because crypto is easy to start compare to forex so the decission is now left for you

The two form of trading is not the same though,but they have many similarities,in cryptocurency,the trading is done with digital curency,while in forex it is done with fiat curency.They are both trading with currency pairs.

Forex trading and crypto trading are not the same. Though, I don't know much about both, I have friends who are into them. From my little experience in cryptocurrency, crypto trading is the process of buying coins, when it's price is low, and sell them at later, when it's price is higher. When the of bitcoin is low, you'll be hearing people asking "is it safe to invest in bitcoin now." Forex trading is somehow complicated than crypto trading. It involves chart analysis and ability to forecast. You can trade forex in a day and earn big money. To leave grammer, forex trading and crypto trading are not the same.

Crypto trading is far more easy and convenient for the beginner but if you can commit yourself to trade forex and learn it properly then success can be made

Cryptocurrency trading is similar to forex trading in that they both involve exchanging a currency for another currency. However, the cryptocurrency market and the forex market are influenced by different factors. Historically, the crypto market is more unpredictable and volatile.

Forex and crypto trading are similar, they all have charts that can be analysed technically .
But the underlying difference is how the market moves and the tendencies of manipulation.
I prefer forex trading though

Forex trading and cryptocurrency trading are almost the same thing with a little differences in their mode of operation, but both of them deals with technical and fundamental analysis as a core factors that determines most of its movements. Another difference is that forex is each and every countries currency why cryptocurrency trading is only with cryptocurrencies.

I still believe that crypto trading is the best so I prefer forex trading but crypto is easy to start and also easy for the beginners forex is complicated at the start

Forex trading and crypto trading are closely connected.
They all have charts to analyze, but the main difference is how price is being delivered.
You can be profitable in both if you put in the work of backtesting and demo trading

Both of them can be traded and profit can be earned depending on your analysis and accurate it is. However both of them requires vast idea of how the volatile market works

From my experience I think that crypto trading is really the best when you start forex trading I think that you will need to spend about six months trading on demo account seriously when you learn it can be profitable compare to crypto but crypto is easy to understand

Forex trading can never be compare to crypto trading but let me tell you that crypto trading or business is easy to start and gain than forex but there is much money in forex market and business than crypto if you learn how to trade very well.
Crypto can also be start easyly without much learning but with forex you need to undergo series of training

Forex and crypto trading are two different things but you can use the same trading strategy you use to trade forex pairs, some people do know about this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back