What's new

Can crypto become a viable currency alongside the USD?

Cryptocurrency is a very valuable currency right now because it is gaining traction in our financial system on the globe and it is being used by so many platforms to receive and send payment.
Yes that's very true, but I think it depends on which one earn you most of the money, a lot of people don't really know which one to go for, between forex an cryptocurrency trading.

I am still under the impression that crypto is a volatile currency and is still very unpredictable. With that being said, I was curious if crypto can one day become viable currency alongside the USD and other countries currencies?
I don't think this can ever happen but I see cryptocurrency as a coin that has the tendency to grow and even compete with other currencies but not with dollar

Cryptocurrency is a very valuable currency right now because it is gaining traction in our financial system on the globe and it is being used by so many platforms to receive and send payment.
In addition to your contribution, it is crucial to note that cryptocurrency has huge values and it is probably going to be the future money . However, the bullish movement has started and if it continue in the same pace, it will surpass its previous all-time high.

Cryptocurrencies are valuable but I don't think it value will reach the one of the US dollar,cryptocurrency is just a digital currency unlike the Us dollar and other currencies.

There is a high chance that crypto will continue to exist alongside USD. This is because so many people have already adopted them and are enjoying the benefits. So they will use crypto for investments while also using USD.

There is a high chance that crypto will continue to exist alongside USD. This is because so many people have already adopted them and are enjoying the benefits. So they will use crypto for investments while also using USD.
Cryptocurrency exist for a long time,and I don't think anything will happen to it,you can invest your money on cryptocurrency it's safe and trusted, a lot of people are using it already.

The fee of the stable coins are near to USD value but compared to other coins their fees is much higher and they could serve for swap cryptocurrency from time to time to avoid inflation and trade them back in time of sale.

Cryptocurrency is already a viable currency because it is used by so many people in the world . However, so many companies have also resorted to using the cryptocurrency as one of their payment processor.

Crypto is not predictable and it has great potential to become valuable than any other currency. However, crypto has evolved in recent time to enable everybody to transact with decentralized system that favour both parties involved.

This is what crypto is invented for. The main goal behind inventing Bitcoin is to replace fiat or at least be an accepted currency beside it to solve economical problems.

Only time would tell though. Crypto currency still has a long way to go, though recently there have been so many organizations, companies and platforms that makes use of crypto, but there are still lots of places that are yet to accept it's use.

I am still under the impression that crypto is a volatile currency and is still very unpredictable. With that being said, I was curious if crypto can one day become viable currency alongside the USD and other countries currencies?
I honestly do not think that cryptocurrency can one day become viable currency alongside the USD and other countries currencies. It might happen though, no one knows the future.

I think cryptocurrency cannot be the same. Crypto is volatile in nature. That is it is nature because it's price is affected by demand and supply. Usd is fiat currency that's stable to large extent. What is sure is crypto cannot be stable.

I think cryptocurrency cannot be the same. Crypto is volatile in nature. That is it is nature because it's price is affected by demand and supply. Usd is fiat currency that's stable to large extent. What is sure is crypto cannot be stable.
Additionally, cryptocurrency has high level of volatility and it is very difficult to compare it with the USD . Ultimately, cryptocurrency is also pegged to the USD and as such, it is gauged using the USD.

Crypto has the potential to become a viable currency alongside traditional fiat currencies like the USD, but several challenges need to be addressed for widespread adoption and acceptance.The future of cryptocurrencies as a mainstream currency will depend on technological advancements, regulatory developments, and user adoption.

Well, we already have a stable coin called USDT which is something that is almost the same thing as USD but it's in cryptocurrency form. As long as the cryptocurrency we are talking about isn't a stable coin, it can't be like USD or other currency.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back