What's new

Can crypto become a viable currency alongside the USD?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am still under the impression that crypto is a volatile currency and is still very unpredictable. With that being said, I was curious if crypto can one day become viable currency alongside the USD and other countries currencies?

I think crypto will continue to exist alongside fiat currency, or USD, in the sense of global currency. Even though governments are hesitant to use crypto, they will sooner or later accept it as they can levy 20-30 percent tax.

We are slowly beginning to see a lot of adoption into the crypto-currency market. I am quite optimistic that a lot of countries are going to start keeping their reserve in cryptocurrencies especially stablecoins.

I believe that both will continue to coexist and not replace each other, I see Bitcoin Mas as a viable form of internet money rather than a replacement for fiat money really.

In the past, so many experts have predicted cryptocurrency to be the world's currency reserve and we are actually looking towards that because cryptocurrency is gaining popularity almost everyday.

Cryptocurrency has gained traction over time and it is a stable crypto coin that can be used alongside the USD and I'm very optimistic and bullish on Bitcoin in the future.

Yes, I strongly believe Bitcoin can be used alongside US Dollar, It can not replace the Dollar. Bitcoins has gained traction and popularity in today's world, and it is still gaining popularity. I am very optimistic on this.

Cryptocurrency is guaged with the US dollars and as a result of that, they will heavily be compared to each other because you can measure the worth of cryptocurrency with the u.s. dollars.

In the real sense, it is very impossible to separate cryptocurrency from the US dollars because the US dollar is used as the standard of measurement for cryptocurrencies.

In the real sense, it is very impossible to separate cryptocurrency from the US dollars because the US dollar is used as the standard of measurement for cryptocurrencies.
It is true that you cannot separate cryptocurrency from the USD because it is used as a yardstick to measuring the cryptocurrency and the both go hand-in-hand which is why they're inseparable.

It is true that you cannot separate cryptocurrency from the USD because it is used as a yardstick to measuring the cryptocurrency and the both go hand-in-hand which is why they're inseparable.
The USD and the cryptocurrency are both Current that are used to measure each other and in the world of cryptocurrency is usually expressed in the US dollars and that is why they are together.

Cryptocurrency has a lot of prospect in the coming future and many countries have been adopting it even though not all have done that. It might not necessarily replace USD but they can both exist

Cryptocurrency has a lot of prospect in the coming future and many countries have been adopting it even though not all have done that. It might not necessarily replace USD but they can both exist
It is impossible for cryptocurrency to replace the US dollar because they are two different things entirely. Cryptocurrency is a commodity and cannot replace money because it does not possess the attribute of money.

Yes everything is possible, but I don't think it can be compared with the USD, USD is the leading currency, even in forex, trading forex is much more profitable than cryptocurrency.

That would be expecting too much and I think it is not possible. They can coexist though and currencies but I don't think it will ever displace the Fiat currency in any way.

Cryptocurrency and the dollar would always go hand in hand. That's because the value of all cryptocurrency would always be measured with the dollar.

Cryptocurrency and the dollar would always go hand in hand. That's because the value of all cryptocurrency would always be measured with the dollar.
Yes , just like most of the Forex pairs, they are with the us dollar, but for me I think forex is more preferable than some of the cryptocurrency, but it a depends on the knowledge you are having.

Although there are a number of obstacles to overcome, cryptocurrencies have the potential to coexist successfully with the US dollar as a form of payment.

The biggest difficulty is volatility. Because of their price swings, cryptocurrencies are not suitable as a reliable store of value. The widespread use of cryptocurrencies as a medium of exchange or a unit of currency may be significantly hampered by this volatility.

The issue of little acceptance is another obstacle. Cryptocurrencies are still not accepted by the majority of businesses, despite the fact that some retailers and establishments are starting to accept them as a form of payment.

Also, there are regulatory issues with cryptocurrency.

Although there are a number of obstacles to overcome, cryptocurrencies have the potential to coexist successfully with the US dollar as a form of payment.

The biggest difficulty is volatility. Because of their price swings, cryptocurrencies are not suitable as a reliable store of value. The widespread use of cryptocurrencies as a medium of exchange or a unit of currency may be significantly hampered by this volatility.

The issue of little acceptance is another obstacle. Cryptocurrencies are still not accepted by the majority of businesses, despite the fact that some retailers and establishments are starting to accept them as a form of payment.

Also, there are regulatory issues with cryptocurrency.
Nice write up. If you have the knowledge of what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money from cryptocurrency,it's all about having the knowledge.

Cryptocurrency is a very valuable currency right now because it is gaining traction in our financial system on the globe and it is being used by so many platforms to receive and send payment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back