Buy With your Resources

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you like to save money then you should never buy a thing from borrowed funds as you also need to pay interest on that which makes it even more expensive and is a bad habit as it will put yourself in undue debt which may dent your confidence and you may keep thinking about the debt and if you make this rule to not buy with borrowed funds then you can save a lot of money.

If you like to save money then you should never buy a thing from borrowed funds as you also need to pay interest on that which makes it even more expensive and is a bad habit as it will put yourself in undue debt which may dent your confidence and you may keep thinking about the debt and if you make this rule to not buy with borrowed funds then you can save a lot of money.

Well, since I am a Muslim, I would always refrain from earning interest and even borrowing funds that requires me to pay interest.

Good to know but many people still prefer to buy things even if they cannot afford as they feel its easier to get a loan

Good to know but many people still prefer to buy things even if they cannot afford as they feel its easier to get a loan

Well, the fact remains that this is because many people try to improve their lifestyle. They believe that the only way to do that is to purchase more and more goods.

It's not a good thing to buy products by taking a loan for that and if we cannot afford it we should be thinking about it only when we have the money

Debt generally makes life challenging for people. You won't even spend your income the way you would love to because you have to settle debts.

If we can apply this to our lives then we can save ourselves from undue debt as its the main reason behind our dismal situation

The burden of a loan is obviously too huge being that you have to repay on schedule. It takes away someone's peace of mind.

I hate those that like to enjoy luxuries by taking loans or by borrowing money and this is only putting them in unnecessary debt

With Credit cards flooding our life, we are all prone to buying things on credit. As you say it is not advisable to buy things on credit.

As far as I'm concerned, it's only a mad individual that's going to use borrowed money to purchase personal things for himself. You can't spend money that you don't have any means of paying back when you know that it's not your own. Unless it's in cases of being hungry that I will not say much when you borrow money to eat with it.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back